SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Application Status 201819: Staff Selection Commission Steno grade C & D Application status 2018-19 released!!! SSC recruitment board has recently released the notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade C & D. A lot of candidates had applied and waiting for the application status. The recruitment board in its official site had released the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D application status 2018 for North Western Region(NWR) Chandigarh. Applicants, who have applied for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D recruitment can check your application status by visiting the official site sscnwr.org. The SSC Stenographer Grade C & D application status is for the purpose of checking whether their application is provisionally accepted or not. If candidates find any mismatch regarding technical issue candidates should contact the regional office as soon as possible. Here for your convenience, we are providing the direct link to check your SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2018 Application Status.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2017 Final Result:
Earlier the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2017 final result date is available in ssc.nic.in. As per the news from the board, the SSC Stenographer Garde C & D 2017 result will be announced on 29-03-2019. The result for skill test for stenographer grade C & D were announced on 28-11-2018. The additional result will be released on 10-12-2019.
How to check your SSC Stenographer Garde C & D application status 2018?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site sscnwr.org.
- You will direct to the official site.
- In the home page, there will be a link for SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2018-19 Application Status.
- Click on the link, you will direct to the SSC Stenographer Garde C & D application status 2018 page.
- Kindly enter your Registered ID/Roll No and Date of Birth to check your application status.
- If you forget your ID/Roll No kindly enter your First Four Characters of their name, First Four Characters of Father’s name and Date of Birth.