State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2020: State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2019 Notification Released!!! Details regarding the vacancy, eligibility criteria, selection process & apply online are available here.
State Health Society Bihar Recruitment Board has recently released the notification to invite the Community Health Officer(CHO) post in GNM/B.Sc Nursing & AYUSH. Consequently every year the board has recruited a large number of candidates for various posts. Similarly, this year too they had announced a total of 1500 vacancies throughout the state. The State Health Society Bihar CHO Apply Online link is get activated from 24-12-2019. Candidates who are having interest shall refer to the official notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the application get ends on 10-01-2020.
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria shall start your application process and should submit your application within the last date. Further details regarding the State Health Society Bihar Jobs 2020 is available here below for your reference.
State Health Society Bihar Notification 2020
State Health Society Bihar Vacancy 2020
|Name of an Organization||State Health Society Bihar|
|Recruitment Name||State Health Society Bihar CHO Recruitment 2020|
|Job Role||(i) GNM/B.Sc Nursing
State Health Society Bihar CHO Vacancy 2020:
This year they had announced a total of 1500 vacancies throughout the state. Further details regarding the Bihar CHO Vacancy 2020 is available here below.
State Health Society Bihar CHO Apply Online: Important Dates
Starting date to apply online: 24-12-2019
The final date for the submission: 10-01-2020
State Health Society Bihar CHO Jobs 2020: Age Limit (As on 01-01-2020)
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum for UR & EWS: 42 Years
BC/ MBC (Male & Female) & UR, EWS (Female): 45 Years
SC/ ST (Male & Female): 47 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
State Health Society Bihar CHO Recruitment 2020: Essential Qualification
For GNM/B.Sc Nursing:
- Working regular Staff Nurse, GNMIB.Sc Nursing under Govt. of Bihar
- Working contractual Staff Nurse/GNM/B.Sc Nursing under NHM/Govt. of Bihar.
- Fresh GNM/B.Sc Nursing
- General Nurse and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognized Institute/Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized University/ Institution
- Candidates should have Permanent registration from Indian Nursing Council/ Any State Nursing Council.
- Working regular AyurvediciHomeopathic/Unani doctor under Govt. of Bihar
- Working contractual Ayurvedic/ Homeopathic/Unani doctor under NHM/ Govt. of Bihar
- Fresh Ayurvedic/Flomeopathic/Unani doctor.
- Bachelor in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)/Bachelor in Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMSy Bachelor in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) from recognized University,/ Institution and candidates should have Permanent registration in State Council of Ayurvedic and Unani Medicine, Bihar, Patna and for Homeopathic doctors, Bihar State Homeopathic Board, Bihar, Patna.
State Health Society Bihar CHO Notification 2020: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
- UR, BC, MBC & EWS: Rs 500/-
- SC/ ST, Bihar Domicile Female & Divine Body candidates of All category: Rs. 250/-
Payment Mode: Online
State Health Society Bihar CHO Jobs 2020: Selection Procedure
Final selection will depend on merit & category wise vacancy available.
State Health Society Bihar CHO Recruitment 2020: Remuneration
Selected candidates will get the remuneration Rs. 25,000/- per month & up to a sum of Rs. 15,000.
State Health Society Bihar CHO Vacancy 2020: Important Links
Official Site: Click Here
Notification(B.Sc Nursing/GNM): Click Here
Notification(ANM): Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Steps for State Health Society Bihar CHO Apply Online 2020:
- Candidates kindly visit the official site.
- You will get into the official site.
- In the home page, there will be a link regarding the CHO Recruitment 2020 (GNM/B.Sc Nursing & AYUSH).
- Click on that you will get the official notification.
- Refer to the notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start your application process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your application on or before the last date.