STPI Recruitment 2020: Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Member Technical Staff in Group ‘A’ S&T. Candidates who wish to apply for STPI Recruitment can apply till 5th May 2020.
Every year Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) releases notification for various posts. Similarly, this year, STPI has released the STPI Notification 2020 for Member Technical Staff posts. Candidates can start to apply up to 5th May 2020. Only eligible candidates can apply for STPI Recruitment 2020. Candidates should go through the STPI Recruitment 2020 Notice carefully before applying for the STPI and ensure that they fulfill all the STPI Eligibility Conditions.
The STPI Vacancy 2020 has also included in STPI Advertisement 2020. Candidates are advised to check the STPI Job 2020 Notification for the detailed information about STPI Vacancy 2020, STPI Eligibility 2020 and STPI Salary 2020. To know more details please scroll down.
STPI Recruitment 2020
Candidates who are interested in STPI Recruitment 2020 can refer to the Official Website and start apply online
|Closing Date of Receipt of Online Application||5th May 2020|
|Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application||20th May 2020|
|Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application from the remote area||30th May 2020|
STPI Notification 2020
|Name of an Organization||Software Technology Parks of India|
|Notification Name||Employment Notice no. 2(3)/I/STPI-HQ/2019-20|
|Mode of Application||Online|
STPI Vacancy 2020
Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) is one of the most expecting recruitment among job seekers. This time the STPI 2020 Jobs is announced for Member Technical Staff Posts in Group ‘A’ S&T.
STPI Eligibility 2020
- Bachelors degree in Engineering/ Technology with 1st class in Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or Masters in Computer Applications with 1st class or M. Sc. with 1st class in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/Electronics/Applied Electronics/ Information Technology with 02 years experience.
- Master Degree in Tech./ Engineering with 1st class in Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communications/Telecommunications/ Computer Science with one year experience.
- Ph.D. in Science/ Engineering in any of the above mentioned disciplines /inter-disciplines along with qualification mentioned at (a) or (b) above or having any of the above qualification mentioned at (a) or (b) above followed by MBA/ Degree in Law
STPI Age Limit 2020
- Maximum Age Limit – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation as per Govt. of India rules
Steps for STPI Online Application 2020
STPI website is the main source of contact and all related information candidates are advised to be in touch with the STPI website for further process. Also, Mobile No and E-mail ID mentioned in the application are to be kept valid & active during the process
- Candidates kindly visit the official site – stpi.in
- Now candidate can able to view the STPI Home Page
- All recent notifications are listed in the STPI Home Page, the candidate can search for the respective notification
- After finding the above post, click on the link to read the STPI Notification 2020
- Candidates should read the STPI Notification 2020 carefully and check whether they are eligible to apply for STPI Vacancy.
- After reading the STPI Notification 2020, start applying online for STPI Vacancy 2020.
- First candidates need to register themselves in the STPI Website and start filling the STPI Application Form
- Finally, fill all the required fields and submit it before the last date to the concerned respective address.
Candidates are informed to download the filled STPI Application Form 2020. Candidates can also take a printout of the STPI Application Form for further details.
STPI Vacancy 2020: Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Last Date Extend||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|