Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 has recently announced the notification for recruitment of 67 Civil Judge vacancies in Telangana State Judicial Service. Those candidates who are interested in these Telangana High Court job vacancies and have matched prescribed eligibility criteria can read the official notification regarding recruitment and Telangana High court Apply Online.
Telangana High Court Jobs 2019: Important Dates
|Starting date for applying online||16/03/2019|
|Last date for applying online||15/04/2019|
|Screening Test (Date & Time)||11/05/2019 3 to 5 pm.|
|Admit Card Download||24/04/2019 to 11/05/2019|
|The release of Answer key in website||14/05/2019|
|Objections on the Answer key||14/05/2019 to 24/05/2019|
Telangana High Court Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
As per recent Telangana High Court notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Civil Judge is given below according to educational qualification and Age limits.
Candidates are hereby requested to check their eligibility in terms of education for various Telangana High Court Job opportunities.
- The candidate who is practicing as an Advocate for 3 or more than 3 years, according to notification in the newspaper, will be eligible for the post under direct recruitment.
- The candidate who wants to apply for recruitment by transfer must be having a Degree in law by any university established by Law of India.
To be eligible to apply for Telangana High Court Job, the candidate has to surpass the following age limit. Check age limit details below:
Maximum 35 years as on 01/03/2019.
SC/ST: 5 years
OBC: 3 years.
A person with Disability: 10 years.
SC/ST PWD: 15 years.
OBC PWD: 13 years.
For more details kindly refer Telangana High Court Official notification 2019.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019: Application Process
The Application process that has to be followed for applying to Telangana High Court Job 2019 is as given below.
- Visit the Telangana High Court Official website.
- search for notification link regarding Civil Judge vacancies in Advertisement / Notification page.
- Download the official notification of that Post.
- Check the eligibility criteria of Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 and see whether you match to it or not.
- Go to link “Apply now”.
- Create the Telangana High Court vacancy Registration process and fill all the necessary credentials.
- Apply for Telangana High Court job by clicking Apply button.
- Upload scanned copy of Photo and Signature to the application form.
- Submit the application after checking all the details once.
- Make Payment if prescribed otherwise, ignore.
- Take print out of the application for future reference.
The Application fee need to be paid for Telangana High Court Recruitment is given below:
- General / OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 250/-
Telangana High Court Recruitment Apply Online: Click Here
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 Admit card:
First, the candidate needs to have login Id for checking Admit card details. For that, you need to register first and then create a login Id.
Telangana High Court Jobs 2019 is not yet released.
Steps to download Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019, Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of Telangana High Cour.
- In the Home page, Select link “News and Employment section”.
- Select the link that notifies regarding Telangana High Court Job 2019 Admit card details.
- The page will be displayed that asks for Reg No, Name or D.O.B.
- Submit all necessary credentials and wait till Admit card appears on the screen.
- Download the Telangana High Court recruitment 2019 Admit card and save for future reference.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 Selection Process, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus:
The candidate’s selection for Telangana High Court Recruitment will be based on:
- written Exam (Prelims/Mains),
- Medical and Document Verification
- Final Merit List.
- Telangana High Court recruitment Civil Judge Post Prelims Exam Pattern:
|Exam Type||marks and Allotted Time|
|Objective type Questions||100 Marks (2 Hours)|
Telangana High Court recruitment Civil Judge Post Mains Exam Pattern:
|Essay Writing test & English Transaction Test||100|
The complete Selection process of Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019:
|Screening Test||Qualifying Type|
|Viva Voce/ PI||50|
Official Notification of Telangana High Court Recruitment: Click Here
Telangana High Court Civil Judge Job 2019 Syllabus:
1) Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
2) Indian Penal Code, 1860
3) Indian Evidence Act, 1872
4) Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
5) Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
6) Criminal Rules of Practice
7) A. P. Excise Act, 1968
8) A.P.Gaming Act, 1974
9) Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act.
1) Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
2) Indian Contract Act, 1872.
3) Hindu Marriage Act 1955,
4) Hindu Succession Act 1956,
5) Indian Easements Act 1882,
6) Specific Relief Act 1963,
7) Limitation Act 1963,
8) Transfer of Property Act 1882,
9) Civil Rules of Practice
10) Registration Act 1908, and the Indian Stamp Act 1899,
11) A.P.Land Encroachment Act, 1905
12) Andhra Pradesh Buildings (Lease, Rent & Eviction) Control Act
13) Indian Evidence Act,1872
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 Exam Centres:
CBT (Screening Test) will be held in centres given below in which the candidate has to select 3 centres for preference for their allotment. Request for change of centres will not be entertained.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 Result and Merit List:
The Telangana High Court Job 2019 Result is not yet announced. When the Telangana High court results are out, it will be available in official website hc.ts.nic.in.
After the Telangana High Court results are out, qualified candidates at ratio 1:3 in respective categories will be called for Viva Voce.
The Candidates who are all appearing for Screening Test/ Written Exam/ Viva Voce will not be paid any TA or DA.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 Civil Judge Post Salary Structure:
Telangana High Court Civil Judge salary details have been given below:
The scale of Pay – ₹27,700 to ₹44,770 Per month
The job aspirants are hereby requested to read below the Telangana High Court job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Telangana High Court Civil Judge job 2019. For more accurate information on this Telangana High Court job notification, check their official website http://hc.ts.nic.in/.
/ 5. Reviews