Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019: Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification Out!!! Direct links available here for Official Notification & Apply Online… Telangana High Court Recruitment Board has recently announced the notification for the engagement of Junior Assistant, Typist and various other posts. Usually every year they had announced and recruited a lot of candidates for various posts. This time they had announced totally 1,539 vacancies. The starting date to apply online was get activated on 05-08-2019. Interested candidates shall refer the official notification to know the eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the application get ends on 04-09-2019. Candidates those who are having a passion to set their career in the most reputed organization kindly utilize this. Telangana High Court Jobs will provide you an excellent payscale and career growth. Further details regarding Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 is available here below.
Telangana High Court Notification 2019
Telangana High Court Jobs Details
|Name of an Organization||Telangana High Court|
|Recruitment Name||Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019|
|Job Role||Various Vacancies|
Telangana High Court Vacancy 2019 Details:
This year they had announced totally 1,539 vacancies throughout the state. The vacancy details are given below.
|8||Stenographer Gr III||54|
Telangana High Court Recruitment Apply Online:
Starting date to apply online: 05-08-2019
The final date for the submission: 04-08-2019
So candidates should submit your application on or before the last date.
Telangana High Court Jobs 2019: Age Limit
As per the prescribed age criteria given by the notification candidates should have
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 34 years
Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Telangana High Court Notification 2019: Educational Qualification
As per the prescribed criteria are given by the recruitment, board candidates should possess 7th/10th/Intermediate/Degree from any recognized board/university.
Telangana High Court Recruitment: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
OC/ OBC: Rs. 800/-
SC/ ST: Rs. 400/-
Payment Method: Online/ Offline
Telangana High Court Jobs: Selection Procedure
The board will conduct the selection process based on
(i) Written Exam
(ii) Transcription Test
Telangana High Court Jobs 2019: Important Links
Official Site: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Registration: Click Here
Login: Click Here
How to apply online for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site hc.ts.nic.in.
- You will get into the official site.
- In the home page, there will be a link regarding the recruitment.
- Click on that you will get into the respective page.
- In that find the exact link regarding this article.
- Click on that you will get the official notification.
- Refer the notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start your application process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your application on or before the last date.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019: Telangana High Court is going to fill the huge number of vacancies Stenographer, Typist and other posts. About, 1539 vacancies are out to provide Telangana High Court Jobs 2019. Now, the start date to apply for the Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 is 02nd August 2019. Also, all the candidates should apply for the Telangana High Court Jobs 2019 on or before 04th September 2019. Likewise, the aspirants with the schooling and degree qualification can apply for the Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019. Then, candidates should have the knowledge in the related field can apply for the Telangana High Court Notification 2019. To know further information about the Telangana High Court Notification 2019, aspirants can check the details from the below link.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Organization||Telangana High Court|
|Job Role||Various Post|
|Start Date To Apply||02nd August 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||04th September 2019|
Telangana High Court Notification 2019 – Vacancy List
|Stenographer Gr III||54|
Telangana High Court Jobs 2019 – Educational Qualification
|Qualification for Telangana High Court||SSC / 12th / Degree|
Age Limit for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019
|Age Limit for Telangana HC Jobs 2019||18 – 34 Years|
Telangana High Court Notification 2019 – Experience Requirement
|Experience requirement Telangana HC Jobs 2019||Nil|
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
|Selection for Telangana HC Jobs||Written Exam
Telangana HC Notification 2019 – Application Fees
|Application Fees for Telangana HC Vacancy||For OC / OBC = Rs.800/-
For SC / ST = Rs. 400/-
Important Links of Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application||Available Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Apply Online For the Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019?
All the applicants who are applying for the Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 must-have eligible qualification. Here, the steps to check the Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019, applicants can check the details given below.
- Initially, all the candidates can apply for the Telangana High Court Notification 2019 through Online mode.
- Here, candidates must enter the valid documents with the application form.
- Also, aspirants should provide all the valid documents for the Telangana High Court Notification 2019.
- Here, candidates must pay fees through online mode.
- For that, candidates can use a debit card or credit card.
- Also, candidates must complete all the registration process for the Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
- Otherwise, the application form will not be accepted for the Telangana high court Jobs 2019
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 has recently announced the notification for the recruitment of 67 Civil Judge vacancies in Telangana State Judicial Service. Those candidates who are interested in these Telangana High Court job vacancies and have matched prescribed eligibility criteria can read the official notification regarding recruitment and Telangana High court Apply Online.
Telangana High Court Jobs 2019: Important Dates
|Starting date for applying online||16/03/2019|
|Last date for applying online||15/04/2019|
|Screening Test (Date & Time)||11/05/2019 3 to 5 pm.|
|Admit Card Download||24/04/2019 to 11/05/2019|
|The release of Answer key in website||14/05/2019|
|Objections on the Answer key||14/05/2019 to 24/05/2019|
Telangana High Court Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
As per recent Telangana High Court notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Civil Judge is given below according to educational qualification and age limits.
Candidates are hereby requested to check their eligibility in terms of education for various Telangana High Court Job opportunities.
- The candidate who is practicing as an Advocate for 3 or more than 3 years, according to notification in the newspaper, will be eligible for the post under direct recruitment.
- The candidate who wants to apply for recruitment by transfer must be having a Degree in law by any university established by Law of India.
To be eligible to apply for Telangana High Court Job, the candidate has to surpass the following age limit. Check age limit details below:
Maximum 35 years as on 01/03/2019.
SC/ST: 5 years
OBC: 3 years.
A person with Disability: 10 years.
SC/ST PWD: 15 years.
OBC PWD: 13 years.
For more details kindly refer Telangana High Court Official notification 2019.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019: Application Process
The Application process that has to be followed for applying to Telangana High Court Job 2019 is as given below.
- Visit the Telangana High Court Official website.
- Search for notification link regarding Civil Judge vacancies in Advertisement / Notification page.
- Download the official notification of that Post.
- Check the eligibility criteria of Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 and see whether you match to it or not.
- Go to link “Apply now”.
- Create the Telangana High Court vacancy Registration process and fill all the necessary credentials.
- Apply for Telangana High Court job by clicking Apply button.
- Upload scanned copy of Photo and Signature to the application form.
- Submit the application after checking all the details once.
- Make Payment if prescribed otherwise, ignore.
- Take print out of the application for future reference.
The Application fee need to be paid for Telangana High Court Recruitment is given below:
- General / OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 250/-
Telangana High Court Recruitment Apply Online: Click Here
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 Admit card:
First, the candidate needs to have login Id for checking Admit card details. For that, you need to register first and then create a login Id.
Telangana High Court Jobs 2019 is not yet released.
Steps to download Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019, Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of Telangana High Court.
- In the Home page, Select link “News and Employment section”.
- Select the link that notifies regarding Telangana High Court Job 2019 Admit card details.
- The page will be displayed that asks for Reg No, Name or D.O.B.
- Submit all necessary credentials and wait till Admit card appears on the screen.
- Download the Telangana High Court recruitment 2019 Admit card and save for future reference.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 Selection Process, Exam Pattern, and Syllabus:
The candidate’s selection for Telangana High Court Recruitment will be based on:
- written Exam (Prelims/Mains),
- Medical and Document Verification
- Final Merit List.
Telangana High Court Recruitment Civil Judge Post Prelims Exam Pattern:
|Exam Type||marks and Allotted Time|
|Objective type Questions||100 Marks (2 Hours)|
Telangana High Court Recruitment Civil Judge Post Mains Exam Pattern:
|Essay Writing test & English Transaction Test||100|
The complete Selection process of Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019:
|Screening Test||Qualifying Type|
|Viva Voce/ PI||50|
Official Notification of Telangana High Court Recruitment: Click Here
Telangana High Court Civil Judge Job 2019 Syllabus:
1) Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
2) Indian Penal Code, 1860
3) Indian Evidence Act, 1872
4) Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
5) Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
6) Criminal Rules of Practice
7) A. P. Excise Act, 1968
8) A.P.Gaming Act, 1974
9) Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act.
1) Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
2) Indian Contract Act, 1872.
3) Hindu Marriage Act 1955,
4) Hindu Succession Act 1956,
5) Indian Easements Act 1882,
6) Specific Relief Act 1963,
7) Limitation Act 1963,
8) Transfer of Property Act 1882,
9) Civil Rules of Practice
10) Registration Act 1908, and the Indian Stamp Act 1899,
11) A.P.Land Encroachment Act, 1905
12) Andhra Pradesh Buildings (Lease, Rent & Eviction) Control Act
13) Indian Evidence Act,1872
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 Exam Centres:
CBT (Screening Test) will be held in centers given below in which the candidate has to select 3 centers for preference for their allotment. Request for change of centers will not be entertained.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 Result and Merit List:
The Telangana High Court Job 2019 Result is not yet announced. When the Telangana High court results are out, it will be available in official website hc.ts.nic.in.
After the Telangana High Court results are out, qualified candidates at ratio 1:3 in respective categories will be called for Viva Voce.
The Candidates who are all appearing for Screening Test/ Written Exam/ Viva Voce will not be paid any TA or DA.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 Civil Judge Post Salary Structure:
Telangana High Court Civil Judge salary details have been given below:
The scale of Pay – ₹27,700 to ₹44,770 Per month
The job aspirants are hereby requested to read below the Telangana High Court job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Telangana High Court Civil Judge job 2019. For more accurate information on this Telangana High Court job notification, check their official website http://hc.ts.nic.in/.