TN MRB Recruitment 2020 is out. The notification to recruit candidates for the assistant surgeon post is released. Here we have added all the main data of the MRB TN Recruitment 2020 notification. After referring to the details, apply for the job in correct procedure.
Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) is the organization under the Tamil Nadu government. The TN MRB 2020 recruitment notification pdf is available here. For detailed information, candidates can download it here. Apart from that, we have given all the important information regarding the MRB TN 2020 recruitment process. So candidates go through the page and apply for the job. Before that ensure your eligibility as per the TN MRB recruitment 2020 notification pdf. We have also given the procedure for the TN MRB recruitment 2020 apply online process. So read all the information correctly. Then send your TN MRB recruitment 2020 application form in the online mode before the last date as mentioned.
TN MRB Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
Here, the vacancy details of the MRB 2020 recruitment are added. The candidates are recruited for the Assistant Surgeon post. The total vacancy is 123. The vacancy split up for the different category of the post are available in the table.
|Name of Post||Category of Post||Vacancy|
|Assistant Surgeon (Speciality)||Anaesthesiology||50|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||50|
|Social Preventive Medicine||23|
MRB Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria:
There are several eligibility norms to apply for this MRB 2020 recruitment. They are,
- Educational Qualification
The maximum age limit varies as per the category of the candidates. Refer the maximum age limit for the TN MRB recruitment 2020 here.
|Category of candidate||Maximum age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs, BCMs|
(including Ex-Servicemen belonging to
|57 Years as on 01.07.2020|
|Others||35 Years as on 01.07.2020|
|Ex-Servicemen Belonging to “Others”||48 Years as on 01.07.2020|
The conditions for the educational qualification for the MRB TN recruitment 2020 are available here.
- MBBS Degree with PG Degree / DNB / PG Diploma in the concerned Specialty.
- The candidate must be a registered practitioner within the meaning of the Madras Medical Registration Act, 1914.
- Must have served as House Surgeon (CRRI) for a period of not less than twelve months.
- Candidates should have registered their name in the Tamil Nadu Medical Council
on or before the last date of online registration.
- If a candidate claims that the educational qualification possessed by him/her is equivalent though not the same as those prescribed for the appointment, the onus of proof rests with the candidate.
- Candidate on the date of the Board’s Notification for the post should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil. Candidates who do not possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil may also apply. If selected, they should pass the Second Class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil within a period of two years from the date of their appointment, failing which they will be discharged from service.
|PG DEGREE||PG Diploma|
|ANAESTHESIOLOGY||M.D. Anaesthesiology||Diploma in|
|M.S. Obstetrics & Gynaecology / M.D.(O&G)||Diploma in|
|M.D. Community Medicine||Diploma in|
The citizenship conditions for the TN MRB 2020 recruitment are,
- Citizen of India; or
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan; or
- A person of Indian Origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tankanika and Zanzibar) Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- An applicant belonging to categories (iii) or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan should also obtain a certificate of eligibility given by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- An applicant in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary will be admitted to an examination or interview and he will provisionally be appointed subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
For the TN MRB 2020 recruitment, there is no written or oral examination for these posts as far as this walk-in selection is concerned. The walk-in selection is based on the marks scored (in percentage up to two decimal) by the candidate in PG Degree / DNB / PG Diploma (as the case may be) in concerned Speciality as per the communal roster, duly following the rules of reservation of Government of Tamil Nadu.
Candidates in a speciality are preferred in the following order: (i) Post Graduate- Degree, (ii) DNB, (iii) Post Graduate – Diploma. in a speciality. A Post Graduate Diploma holder will be considered for selection only if suitable Post Graduate Degree holder or DNB holder is not available. For detailed information, refer the official notification.
MRB TN 2020 Recruitment Apply Online:
The candidates have to apply in the online mode. The fee details are given here.
- SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) candidates – Rs.500
- Other candidates – Rs.1000
The candidates follow the procedure for the TN MRB 2020 recruitment online apply process here,
- Interested candidates are first required to log on to the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website.
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post(s)
- All the required particulars be entered without skipping any field.
- Mobile number and e-mail ID are mandatory. All communication from MRB will be sent to the registered mobile number by SMS and registered e-mail ID ONLY. No Communication will be sent by Post.
- Upload the scanned documents as per the guidelines in correct format and size.
- The incomplete application forms are invalid.
- The last date to send your TN MRB recruitment 2020 application form is 19.05.2020.
Venue and tentative Date of Walk- in selection – Office of the Medical Services Recruitment Board, 7th floor, DMS Building , DMS Complex, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai- 600
006 (Date of walk-in are 21.05.2020 to 23.05.2020).
Apply Online – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here
Official Notification – Click Here
So candidates apply for the TN MRB 2020 recruitment in the correct procedure as mentioned here. Before that check your eligibility in case of age, educational qualification and citizenship. The go to the apply online link given here. If you have any doubt, refer to the link of the official notification.