TNEB Field Assistant Syllabus 2021:
TNEB Field Assistant Syllabus 2021 Released!!! Direct link available here to check TNEB Field Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 PDF. Candidates who have applied for this notification shall check the recent updated syllabus & exam pattern.
The TamilNadu Electricity Board has released the recruitment notification for the post of Field Assistant. There is a huge competition for the post of Field Assistant. To get placed in the Tamil Nadu Electric Board, Candidates have to know the complete TNEB Field Assistant Syllabus 2021 and Exam Pattern. Proper understanding of the syllabus topics and exam pattern will help the candidates during the preparation. Here we provide the updated TNEB Field Assistant 2021 Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Candidates can utilize it and make a proper plan to revise the topics regularly. The detailed TNEB Field Assistant Syllabus 2021 will help the candidates to get a clear idea about the exam and know the most weightage topics.
TNEB Field Assistant Notification 2021 – Click Here
TNEB Field Assistant Selection Process:
The board will conduct the selection process based on
(i) Written Exam.
(ii) Physical Test.
Meanwhile, the applicants should prepare for the upcoming selection process. The competition is very tough due to a huge number of candidates will apply for this notification. For that, everyone should be aware of the TNEB Field Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021. Then only you will get an idea about the upcoming exam. Without having the knowledge of the syllabus it’s been very tough to clear the exam. So for that, here we have given the recent updated TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021 for your exam purpose. Kindly utilize this and prepare it in the right manner.
TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Exam Pattern 2021:
|Part-1||General Tamil and
|Part-2||Aptitude & Mental Ability Test||20
- To use blue or black ink Ball Point Pen only.
- The answer sheet will be invalidated if shaded in Pencil.
- The answer sheet will be invalidated if the box for Booklet Series is not shaded and could not be identified even by physical verification of the answer sheet.
- Marks will not be deducted for the questions left unanswered.
- Multiple shading will be considered as the wrong answer.
TNEB Field Assistant Syllabus 2021: General Tamil
TNEB TAGEDCO Field Assistant Syllabus 2021: General English
1. Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in
2. Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
3. Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
4. Select the correct word (Prefix and Suffix)
5. Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
6. Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition
7. Select the correct Question Tag
8. Select the correct Tense & Voice
9. Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, and Participle)
10. Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, and Object.)
Blanks with correct ‘Homophones’
11. Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective and Adverb)
13. Select the correct sentence
14. Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective and Adverb)
15. Select the correct Plural forms
16. Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound and Complex Sentence)
17. Identify the correct Degree.
18. Form a new word by blending the words.
19. Form compound words (Eg: Noun+Verb and Gerund+Noun)
TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Syllabus: Aptitude & Mental Ability
- Conversion of information to data collection.
- Compilation and presentation of data Tables.
- Analytical interpretation of Data Simplification.
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple interest
- Compound interest
- Time and Work
- Logical Reasoning
- Visual Reasoning
- Number Series.
TNEB TANGEDCO Field Assistant Syllabus (ITI – Electrician/Wireman)
1. Basic Safety introduction – Personal protection – Elementary First Aid.
2. Fundamental of electricity. Electron theory-free, Electron – Fundamental terms, definitions, units & effects of electric current
3. Properties of conductors, insulators, and semiconductors. Types of wires & cables standard wire gauge.
4. Ohm’s Law, Simple Electrical Circuits and problems. Kirchoff’s Laws and applications, Wheatstone bridge principle.
5. Routine care & maintenance of Batteries. Electric Wirings, I.E. rules, Types of wirings.
6. Wiring System – PVC, concealed system. Fuses, Relays, Miniature circuit breakers (MCB), ELCB, etc.
7. Working principle of Transformer. Classification C.T., P.T. Instrument. Type of Cooling for transformer, Protective Devices.
8. Electrical Measuring Instruments-Types – Ammeter, Voltmeter, Multimeter, Wattmeter, P.F.Meter & Energy Meter.
9. Induction Motor – Single-phase, Three-phase working principle. Construction, characteristics. Transformer Winding.
10. Generation sources of energy, Types of fuels, Various ways of electrical power generation.
11. Introduction of Single-phase, three-phase- 3 wire system in transmission lines. Overhead Lines. Main components of overhead lines.
12. Standard Conductor materials, line supports, insulators, types of insulators. Under Ground Cable – Construction of cables.
12. Distribution of Power – Function, and equipment used in Sub-Station. Classification of
13. Circuit Breakers – Introduction & classification of Circuit Breakers.
14. Lightning arrestors.
Click Here For More Govt. Jobs
TNEB Field Assistant Physical Test 2021:
i) The Physical Test shall contain 3 activities as detailed below:-
a) Activity –
POLE CLIMBING AND CROSS ARM FIXING – The candidate has to properly wear the belt rope, have to climb the 9 meters PSC pole (ie., 30 feet pole) and have to carry along with him one end of the rope in which the other end will be kept tied with 3 – phase cross arm. The candidate has to fix the wooden support for the footrest, have to tie the belt rope with the pole for safety purpose and have to fix the 3 – Phase Cross Arm at the top of the pole securely and he should have to safely climb down. The Cross Arm should be fixed around
one foot from the top of the pole. The above process should be completed within 8 minutes
in one chance.
b) Activity – ii
Plaiting of rope with AAAC 7/3.15 mm conductor, marking and fixing the conductor on the creeper, binding and fixing in the HT Disc and inserting the M.Pin. The number of rotations to be made while binding should not be less than 20 rounds. The above process should be completed within 2 minutes in one chance.
c) Activity – iii
(i) The candidate has to successfully Lift and Carry 3 Nos. of 3 1/2 feet V-Cross Arm
(around 35 kg) for a distance of 100 meters in one minute in one chance without putting the weight down.
ii) Those who have not properly tied the belt rope will not be allowed for further participation in the physical test and such candidates will be deemed to be considered as
failed in the physical test.
iii) The candidates should not use any device for climbing the pole.
iv) The candidate who successfully completes the first activity alone will be permitted for second activity and those who complete first and second activity alone will be permitted for the third activity.
v) The candidates who have passed all the above activities alone will be permitted to appear in the Competitive Written Examination for the further selection process.
vi) No points or marks or priority will be given in the written examination based on the performance in the above physical activities.
vii) No exemption will be provided to a woman or Differently Abled Persons or any other persons who are unable to (or) refuse to perform the physical test and such candidates will be deemed to be considered as failed in the physical test.