TNEB Officer Notification 2020: Tamil Nadu Electricity Board and Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited have released the TNEB Departmental Notification 2020. Candidates who wish to take the Departmental Test can visit the TNEB official website.
Tamil Nadu Electricity Board has officially out the TNEB Notification 2020 for TANGEDCO Departmental Exam 2020. All the aspirants who are appearing for the TNEB Departmental Test 2020 can check the detailed information about the TNEB Recruitment 2020 and TANGEDCO Notification 2020. The TANGEDCO Departmental Test 2020 will be conducted on 24th May 2020. Candidates can check the details of TNEB Vacancy 2020, TNEB Application Fees and how to apply for TNEB Departmental Exam 2020.
TANGEDCO Officer Notification 2020
|Name of an Organization||Tamil Nadu Electricity Board|
|Notification Name||TANGEDCO Notification No: 01/2020 Dt.18.02.2020|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Role||Technical Officers, Accounts Officers, Audit Officers and Subordinate Officers|
TANGEDCO Departmental Notification 2020 – Important Dates
The TANGEDCO Notification 2020 for TNEB Departmental Exam 2020 Online Application will start on 24th February 2020. Candidates who are passionate in TNEB Officer Jobs 2020 can refer to the Official Website and start apply online TNEB 2020
|TANGEDCO Opening of Application for Registration||24th February 2020|
|TANGEDCO Closing of Application||23rd March 2020|
|Last date for fees payment||27th March 2020|
|TANGEDCO Admit Card||18th April 2020|
|TANGEDCO Exam Date||24th May 2020|
TANGEDCO Eligibility Criteria 2020
Only the employees of TANGEDCO/TANTRANSCO are eligible to apply for TANGEDCO Officer Jobs 2020
- The candidates who are applying for TNEB Exam 2020 have to upload either their permanent departmental ID card or a temporary departmental ID card with the present designation
- Additionally candidates need to include the address of the working station duly signed by the respective Class I officer.
- The temporary ID card obtained should be used for the May 2020 TNEB Departmental Exam 2020 purpose only.
TANGEDCO Vacancy 2020
The Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited has vacancy for Technical Officers, Accounts Officers, Audit Officers and Subordinate Officers.
TANGEDCO Departmental Recruitment 2020 – Application Fees
- An amount of Rs.400/- per test along with Rs.72/- (18% GST) & Bank Service Charges as applicable
- Mode of Payment – To be paid only through online (Net Banking & Debit Card / Credit Card).
TANGEDCO Recruitment 2020: Application Process
- Application Mode: Online
TNEB Departmental Recruitment 2020 Apply Online:
Candidates should have a valid e-mail id and mobile number to apply for TNEB Online Application 2020 because further communication from TANGEDCO will be through email or SMS alerts.
- Visit the TANGEDCO or TNEB Official Website
- Read the TANGEDCO Rules and Regulation carefully.
- Check whether the candidate is eligible to apply for the post through TNEB Notification 2020
- After confirming all the TNEB Recruitment details, Fill the Registration page with Primary Details, Details for Communication, Educational details, Essential Qualification Declaration, and upload the Passport size photograph and Signature.
- Finally, make a tick in the Declaration Checkbox and hit the Submit Button.
- Check the correctness of the information before submitting the TANGEDCO Online Application 2020
Candidates are advised to download the filled TNEB Application Form 2020 to the computer and take a print out of the TANGEDCO Application Form 2020 for further reference.
TNEB Notification 2020 – Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|TANGEDCO Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|