TNPSC Assistant Jailor Notification 2018: Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has announced employment notice for TNPSC Assistant Jailor Notification. According to the official update, 30 vacancies are given for TNPSC Assistant Jailor job. Interested applicant can register themselves for TNPSC Assistant Jailor Notification by online. Here you can gather all the essential information of TNPSC Assistant Jailor Notification 2018. Online application for TNPSC Assistant Jailor Notification will be available up to 07th Nov 2018. Graduates from any discipline eligible to apply online for TNPSC Recruitment 2018. Other detailed eligibility criteria of TNPSC Assistant Jailor Notification available below. Go through and apply for TNPSC Assistant Jailor Notification before the last day ends.
TNPSC Assistant Jailor Notification 2018
|Name of the Organization||TNPSC Assistant Jailor Notification|
|Job Role||TNPSC Assistant Jailor|
|End Date||07th Nov 2018|
|Vacancy Break Up|
|Assistant Jailor (Men)||16 Posts|
|Assistant Jailor (Women)||14 Posts|
|Assistant Jailor||A degree of any of the Universities recognized by the University Grants Commission|
|Age – Limit|
|Age Relaxation Applicable Please refer the official Notification|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Applicants who have already registered in the One Time Registration system within the validity period of five years are exempted. Payment should be made by online mode. Use Credit/Debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Master card to make a payment|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Vacancy Break Up:
Assistant Jailor (Men):
Assistant Jailor (Women):
|GT-w||GT-W PSTM||BC||BC-W PSTM||BC-W Ex-Ser||MBC/DC-W||SC-W||Total|
TNPSC Assistant Jailor (Level-11): Rs.35,400/ – 1,12,400/-
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018):
- General Category: 18 Years – No Upper Age Limit
- SC / ST, MBC Category: 18 Years – 30 Years
Mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through One Time online Registration system. Payment should be done through Credit/Debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Master card to make a payment.
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply For TNPSC Assistant Jailor Notification:
Find the job application on the official web page at tnpsc.gov.in. Learn how to apply TNPSC Assistant Jailor Notification and apply online before 07th Nov 2018. Follow the below guideline to apply online TNPSC Assistant Jailor Notification.
- Click on the link provided to apply TNPSC Notification.
- Fill the Application form for registration.
- Submit the application form.
- As an Alternative, visit the Official Website – tnpsc.gov.in
- Choose proper notification read the instructions carefully
- Fill up with all the requisites without any error.
- Attach the required documents which they asked for TNPSC Notification.
- After that submit your application before of closing date.
- Keep the copy of the application with you for your future reference.