TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Result 2021: TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Result 2021 Released!!! Direct link available here to download the TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Merit List 2021 PDF. Candidates who have attended the prelims exam conducted on 03rd January 2021 shall check here the respective merit list pdf.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has announced the notification of POSTS INCLUDED IN COMBINED CIVIL SERVICES-I EXAMINATION (GROUP-I SERVICES), 2018-2019 and 2019-2020. A total of 69 vacancies were announced. This is a state-level examination held in various examination centres. A huge number of passionate aspirants have applied and appeared in the recruitment drive. The selection process is based on Prelims, Mains & Interview. As per the schedule, the Prelims exam was successfully conducted on 03rd January 2021. For that now the officials have released the result on its official site. The candidates have been selected in the ratio of 1:50. Qualified candidates will be provisionally allotted to the mains exam scheduled for 28.05.2021, 29.05.2021 and 30.05.2021.
TNPSC Group 1 Mains Exam 2021:
The candidates who have been admitted provisionally to the Main Written Examination have to pay Rs. 200/-(Rupees Two hundred only) towards the examination fee (unless exemption of fee is claimed ) and should upload the scanned copy of documents in support of the claims made in the online application from 16.02.2021 to 15.03.2021 (5.45 P.M.) in the e-Seva centres run by TACTV. Failure to upload even any one of the essential documents will entail summarily rejection of their online application.
How to check TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Merit List 2021?
- Candidates have to visit the official site of tnpsc.gov.in.
- On the home page, there is a navigation link regarding the results.
- Click on that you will be getting into the respective result page.
- On that find the exact link regarding the prelims result & merit list.
- Click on that the result pdf will get appeared on the screen.
- Kindly check the result and merit list pdf.
- Download it and take a printout for your reference.