TNPSC Notification has officially announced posts of Assistant Commissioner Labour. TNPSC Notification 2018 invites application for filling up of vacancies with potential candidates. TNPSC Jobs benefits the individuals with the minimum qualification for the above mentioned post. Each posts mention in TNPSC Exam has certain eligibility criteria. The individuals can ensure the eligibility criteria namely educational qualification & age limit, and other details about TNPSC Recruitment are mentioned below. It is an excellent opportunity for the applicants to grab a government jobs in Tamilnadu. The candidates will be selected based their performance in the screening process as mentioned by the authorities and the selected candidates will be paid handsome emoluments on monthly basis.
TNPSC Exam | TNPSC Notification 2018
|Name of the Organization||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Role||Assistant Commissioner of Labour|
|Started Date||12th Jan 2018|
|Last date||11th Feb 2018|
TNPSC Exam | TNPSC Recruitment
Dear Aspirants, TNPSC Notification Online Application invited from the prominent candidates for the post Assistant Commissioner of Labour. After ensuring the eligibility criteria the candidates can apply for the post mention. Candidates can apply for the post from the official website or from the link provided below. Individuals can grab this excellent opportunity to become a police constable with handsome emoluments.
TNPSC Notification 2018 | TNPSC Exam
|Name of the Post||Last date to apply||Official Notification|
|Assistant Commissioner of Labour||11th Feb 2018||TNPSC Jobs|
TNPSC Notification 2018 | Eligibility Criteria – TNPSC Exam
Individuals applying for the post of Assistant Commissioner of Labour in TNPSC Recruitment should ensure the eligibility criteria of educational qualification and the age limit form the official website or from the details provided below in our website.
TNPSC Notification 2018 – Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess anyone of the following educational qualification for applying for the post of Assistant Commissioner of Labour in TNPSC Notification
- A Degree of M.A., Labour Management (formerly known as MLM) awarded by the Tamil Nadu Institute of Labour Studies, Chennai OR Any Degree
- A Degree or Diploma in Social Work or Social Science or Labour Relations or Social Welfare
- Or A Diploma in Labour Laws awarded by the Indian Law Institute, New Delhi
- Or A Diploma in Labour Laws and Administrative Laws
- Or A Degree in Law
- Or Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Administration awarded by the Tamil Nadu Institute of Labour Studies
- Or A Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare awarded by the Madras Productivity Council or Coimbatore Productivity Council
- Or Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations awarded by the Madurai Institute of Social Work, Madurai
- Or M.A. Degree in Work Education awarded by the University of Madras.
TNPSC Notification 2018 – Required Skill:
- Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil
TNPSC Notification 2018 – Age Limit:
Applicants for the post of TNPSC Jobs should be between the below mentioned age limits
All Category Candidates
- The individual’s age limit should not exceed 30 years to apply for the post mentioned in TNPSC Recruitment.
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs Candidates
- No Age limit for these category candidates.
TNPSC Notification 2018 – Application fee:
- All category candidates have to pay 200/- application fee for TNPSC Notification 2018 Notification.
Note: Fee payable by online through Net Banking/Credit card/Debit card or it can be paid by offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
TNPSC Notification 2018 – Selection Procedure:
The candidates applying for the post of Constable in TNPSC Jobs will be screened by the following selection procedure
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
TNPSC Notification 2018 – Exam Pattern:
- Interviewee of TNPSC Exam will be qualified by their performance in the written test and oral test for the post mentioned in TNPSC Notification.
|Name of the Subject||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I||Subject Paper||200||300||3 hours|
|Social Science and Labour Law|
|Paper II||General Studies||75||200||2 hours|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability||25|
|Interview & Records||70|
TNPSC Notification 2018 – Examination Center:
- TNPSC Exam will be conducted in the six districts of Tamilnadu state for the TNPSC Notification as follows
- Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli.
TNPSC Notification 2018 – Pay scale:
- Selected candidates from TNPSC Exam will receive Rs.56100/- to Rs. 177500/-
TNPSC Notification 2018 – Online Application
Candidates those who are applying for the TNPSC Exam can apply online by visiting the official website or from the link provided below, follow the instructions given below
- TNPSC Notification advises the candidates to ensure the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates can apply online from the link provided below in our website.
- Or Eligible candidates can apply for this post by visiting the Official Website – tnpsc.gov.in.
- From the home page find the official notification of the desired post and click on the Apply Link.
- Fill in all valid credentials and pay the application fee online.
- After successful submission take printout for future reference.
Important Dates for TNPSC Notification 2018:
|Online Application starts from||17/01/2018|
|Last Date for Application fee||12/02/2018|
|Last date for Online Application||11/02/2018|
|Date of Examination||29/04/2018|
|Paper I||10.00 AM to 01.00 PM|
|Paper II||02.30 AM to 04.30 PM|
|Apply Online||CLICK HERE|
TNPSC Notification 2018 | TNPSC Jobs – Click Here for Official Notification
TNPSC Notification 2018 | TNPSC Exam- Click Here for Official Website
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
- OPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 2000 Plus jobs
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 – Apply for various posts online
- EDCIL recruitment 2018-Find Recent Jobs Here
- MPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for various openings
- AIIMS Recruitment 2018 | AIIMS JOBS | APPLY @ aiimsraipur.edu.in
- Kerala PSC Notification 2018 | More than 370 Vacancies – Apply for Kerala Public Service Commission
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Indian Army Jobs Online
- Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 – Indian Air Force Jobs Apply Online
- ITBP Recruitment 2018 – Head Constable & Constable | Apply
- NHAI Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Latest NHAI Jobs Online @ www.nhai.org
- THDC Recruitment 2018 | THDC Careers | Apply @ thdc.gov.in
- BHEL Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for BHEL Jobs @ careers.bhel.in
- CSIR recruitment 2018 | Apply online for various vacancies| Apply @ nbri.res.in