TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021: Telangana Public Service Commission has released the notification of TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 to hire candidates for the post of Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant-cum-typist posts. A total of 127 vacancies has been announced for TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021. Interested candidates can apply online on the official website of TSPSC @tspsc.gov.in. The Online Application process starts on 1st April 2021 from 5.00 PM Onwards.
The eligibility criteria, Salary, Educational Qualification, Age limit, and details of TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 are given below in this article. The Official notification download link and the Apply Online link for TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 are also provided here for the reference of the candidates.
Crack competitive exams with,
TSPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2021: Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Recruitment||TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Senior Assistant / Junior Assistant-cum-Typists|
TSPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2021: Important Dates
Starting Date to Apply Online – 1st April 2021
Last date to Apply Online – 05th May 2021
TSPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2021:
|Name of the Post||No. of vacancies|
|Senior Assistant in P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University||15|
|Junior Assistant-cum-Typist in P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University||10|
|Junior Assistant-cum-Typist in Prof. Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University||102|
TSPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates passionate about this recruitment can check the eligibility criteria and apply for TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021. The eligibility criteria include the Educational Qualification and the Age Limit a candidate should possess to apply for this recruitment.
- TSPSC Senior Assistant, Junior Assistant Cum Typist Educational Qualification is a Degree with Diploma in Computer Application (OR)
- BCA Degree (OR)
- A degree in Computer Science (AND)
- A pass in Govt. Technical Examination in Typewriting English by the Lower Grade.
The minimum and maximum age limit the candidate should possess to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2021 is,
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years (A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2003)
- Maximum Age Limit – 34 years (A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1987)
For more details regarding the Age Relaxation based on various categories, refer to the detailed official notification for which the link is given below.
TSPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2021: Salary
In the official TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 Notification, the officials have shared the details of the pay scale.
- TSPSC Junior Assistant Salary is Rs.22,460 – Rs.66,330/-
- TSPSC Senior Assistant Salary is Rs.16,400 – Rs.49,870/-
TSPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2021: Selection Process
The Selection Process for TSPSC Recruitment 2021 is given below,
- Written Exam (Final Selection based on the marks of this written)
TSPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2021: Application Process
- The application can be submitted Online for TSPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021.
- Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee.
- This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs. 80/- (EIGHTY RUPEES ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only is exempted from payment of the Examination fee.
- SC, ST, BC & PH.
- Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 34 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
For more details regarding the Application fee, refer to the detailed official notification for which the link is given below.
TSPSC Junior Assistant Notification 2021: Important Links
How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2021 for Junior Assistant?
- Click on the Detailed Notification link given above and check the eligibility.
- Then click the direct Apply online link or Visit the official website of TSPSC given above.
- Enter the required details on the TSPSC Junior Assistant Online Application Form.
- Enclose necessary Documents in the Prescribed format.
- Pay the fee as per the norms.
- Then, Submit the form after completing the filling process.
- Confirm the details before submitting the Application form.
- Print the Application for future reference.