UGC NET Answer Key 2020:
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the UGC NET answer key 2020 for the exams took place between 24 September to 17th October 2020. Already answer key is out for 55 subjects. Now they have released the NTA UGC NET answer key 2020 provisional pdf for another 26 subjects.
The UGC-NET June 2020 has commenced from 24 September 2020 and will last till 13 November 2020 through Computer Based Test (CBT) mode spread over a period of 12 Examination days during September – November 2020. The Question Papers marked responses of each candidate, and the provisional answer keys for 26 NET Subjects (Hindi in 02 shifts) conducted between 04 November and 13 November 2020.
How to Download Your NTA UGC NET Answer Key?
Candidates can go to the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA), UGC to download the official notice for the answer key pdf. Alternatively, you can find the link here for the NTA UGC NET June 2020 provisional key pdf. Here we have also added the steps for the NTA UGC NET June 2020 provisional key 2020. So, follow the steps and check the answer key.
- Visit the official website of the UGC NET.
- Click on the link for NTA UGC NET answer key pdf.
- Log-in with your login credentials.
- First, enter your application form.
- Then enter your application number.
- Provide your date of birth.
- Then enter the security pin that appears on that page.
- Click on the option of view question paper to download your UGC NET provisional Key.
- Download and save your answer key for any future reference.
Get More – NTA UGC NET official website