UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission CHO Recruitment 2019 Official Notification Out!!! National Health Mission (NHM) has recently out the notification for the engagement of Community Health Officer Posts. Usually every year the board had announced the NHM vacancy for various posts. This year they had announced totally 6000 vacancies. This is especially for Uttar Pradesh state job seekers. The apply online link will get activated on 09-05-2019. Interested candidates kindly visit the official site and refer the notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of an application will get ends on 27-05-2019. So candidates kindly submit your application within the last date. Candidates who satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria shall apply for NHM Recruitment 2019. Further details regarding NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2019 is available here below.
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2019
UP NHM Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of an Organization||Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission|
|Recruitment Name||UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2019|
|Job Role||Community Health Officer|
|Job Location||Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)|
UP NHM Vacancy Details
This year the recruitment board had announced totally 6000 vacancies throughout the state.
|S.No||Post Name||Post Code||Vacancy|
|1||Community Health Officer||CHO-I||2,805|
|2||Community Health Officer||CHO-II||3,195|
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Starting date to apply online: 09-05-2019
The final date for the submission: 27-05-2019
Candidates kindly submit your application on or before the last date.
UP NHM Vacancy 2019: Age Limit
As per the age, criteria prescribed by the UP NHM Recruitment board candidates should have a
Maximum: 35 years
Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualification
- Candidates those who have applied for the above-said post should possess General Nursing & Midwifery from any recognized university.
- Applicants should complete a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from any recognized university.
- Candidates must have a registration from Uttar Pradesh State Nursing Council at the time of Online submission of an application.
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2019: Essential Qualification
As per the eligibility criteria prescribed by the board
- Proficiency in the regional/local language is desirable
- 2 years of work experience in their relevant field.
- Work Experience in the public health system, preferably at the primary community health center level.
UP NHM Vacancy: Application Process
The board has to invite the application through an online mode.
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2019: Selection Procedure
The board will conduct the selection process either through the written test/interview.
UP NHM Vacancy 2019: Stipend Details
Rs. 20,000/- will be provided for the candidates at the time of Training. After that Maximum of up to Rs. 35,000/- will be provided.
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2019: Important Links
Official Site: Click Here
Notification Link: Click Here
Apply Online: Will activate soon
How to apply for UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2019?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site nhm.gov.in.
- You will get into the official site.
- In the home page, there will be a link regarding the recruitment.
- Click on that you will get on the respective page.
- In that find the exact link and click on that.
- Now you will get the UP NHM Vacancy 2019 official notification.
- Refer the notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start your application process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your application on or before the last date.