UP Police SI Syllabus 2021:UP Police SI Syllabus 2021 is given here. The candidates applying for the UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 has to know the updated syllabus of UP Police SI 2021. Proper understanding of the UP Police SI syllabus and Exam pattern will help them during preparation. The detailed UP Police SI Syllabus 2021 is mentioned here for your reference. Candidates can go through this article to get the section-wise updated UP Police SI Syllabus 2021 here. The Detailed UP Police SI Syllabus 2021 will help the candidates to make a proper study plan and revise the topics regularly. Our IG team has provided the online mock test series for the UP Police SI exam.
Candidates can utilize the mock test series with the updated UP Police SI syllabus and exam pattern. Turn the heat on to your preparation by referring to the complete UP Police SI Syllabus and exam pattern is given below.
UP Police SI Selection process
The selection process of UP Police SI Recruitment 2021 includes 3 stages.
- Online Written Examination.
- Documentation & Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
UP Police SI Exam pattern 2021
The UP Police SI exam will be an online-based objective type exam. Candidates need to clear this stage in order to qualify for the next stage of the selection process. The UP Police SI exam pattern is as follows
|Subject||Total Questions||Total marks||Time duration|
|General Hindi||40||100||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Law/ Constitution and General Knowledge||40||100|
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||40||100|
|Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||40||100|
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ).
- It will be for a total of 160 questions.
- The total marks will be 400 marks.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers as in other competitive exams.
- The test is bilingual i.e., Hindi and English language except for the General Hindi part which will be in Hindi.
- Candidates who get a Minimum of 35 % Marks in each subject & Overall 50% Marks will qualify for the Next Round.
Physical Standard Test (PST)
The required physical standards for the post of UP Police SI are mentioned below.
|Male||Gen/OBC/SC||168 cms||79-84 cms|
|ST||160 cms||77-82 cms|
- Female Candidates should at least weigh 40 kgs.
- Male Candidates should have a minimum of 5 cms of chest expansion.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Candidates who clear the Physical Standard test will qualify for the Physical Efficiency Test. Candidates have to cover a certain distance in a specific time period, details of which are mentioned below
- Male – 4.8 KMs in 28 minutes.
- Female – 2.4 KMs in 16 minutes.
Detailed UP Police SI Syllabus 2021
The candidates applying for the UP Police SI post has to read the instructions given in the UP Police SI notification pdf before starting the application process.
Read the complete details given in the article and start the preparation. Make a daily plan to cover all four sections and revise the Gk topics regularly. The UP Police SI Syllabus includes four sections,i.e.General Hindi, General Knowledge, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning. The detailed UP Police SI Syllabus 2021 is given below:
UP Police SI General Hindi Syllabus
- Questions & Answer from the Passage
- Title of the Passage
- Letter Writing
- Word Knowledge
- Use of Words
- One Word Substitutions
- Sentence Correction
- Idioms Phrases
UP Police SI General Knowledge Syllabus
- Scientific Progress/Development
- National/International Awards
- Indian Languages
- Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge
- General Science, main focus on biology and health-related programs
- Indian Economy and Indian history
- The freedom struggle of 1857
- FDI and population survey
- Indian geography and world geography
- Relations with neighbouring countries
- Law and administration of U.P
- Computer knowledge and Cyber act knowledge
UP Police SI Law & Constitution Syllabus
- Indian constitution related terms
- Parts of the Indian constitution taken from various countries
- Fundamental rights
- Special rights providing protection to child, SC and ST
- Driving and transportation-related law
- RTI and corruption
- Land acquisition act
- Revenue related act and law
- Directive principles
- Wildlife act
- National securities issues
- Human Rights
- Traffic Rules
- Principle of Crime Punishment
- Right of Self Defence
- General Knowledge about Law
- Aim of the Constitution
- Directive principles
- Rules & Regulations of constitutional Amendments
- All India Service
- Information about social Law related to women children
UP Police SI Numerical & Mental Ability Test Syllabus
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fraction.
- HCF LCM.
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Use of Table & Graph.
Mental Ability Test
- Logical Diagrams.
- Symbol-Relationship Interpretation.
- Perception Test.
- Word formation Test.
- Letter and number series.
- Word and alphabet Analogy.
- Common Sense Test.
- Letter and number coding.
- Direction sense Test.
- Logical interpretation of data.
- Forcefulness of argument.
- Determining implied meanings.
UP Police SI Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Quotient Test/Test of Reasoning Syllabus
Mental Aptitude Test
- Public Interest.
- Law & Order.
- Communal Harmony.
- Crime Control.
- Rule of Law.
- Ability of Adaptability.
- Professional Information (Basic level).
- Police System.
- Contemporary Police Issues & Law and order.
- Basic Law.
- Interest in Profession.
- Mental Toughness.
- Sensitivity towards minorities and underprivileged.
- Gender sensitivity.
Intelligence Quotient Test
- Relationship and Analogy Test.
- Spotting out the dissimilar.
- Series Completion.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Blood Relation.
- Problems based on the alphabet.
- Time sequence test.
- Venn diagram and chart type test.
- Mathematical ability Test.
- Arranging in order.
- Space visualization.
- Analysis and Judgment.
- Visual memory.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Verbal and figure classification.
- Arithmetical number series.
- Abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships.
- Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many stages are there in the selection process of UP Police SI 2021?
A. The selection process has three stages, Online Written Examination, Documentation & Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Q. What is the exam pattern of the UP Police SI online exam?
A. The online exam has four sections and totally there are 160 MCQ type questions carrying 400 marks.
Q. What is the time duration of the Online test of UP Police SI 2021?
A. The time duration of the online objective paper is 2hours (120 minutes).
Q. Is there negative marking in UP Police SI Exam?
A. No, there will not be negative marking in UP Police SI Exam 2021.