UP Postal Circle Selection Procedure 2020: Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle has released the UP Postal Circle Selection Procedure 2020 for the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts. Candidate who are going to apply for the UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 can check the UP Postal Circle Selection Procedure 2020 here
Recently the UP Postal Circle has released the Recruitment Notification for Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak Posts. This time UP Postal Circle has announced 3951 vacancies in Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak Posts. So a lot of candidates have applied for the UP Postal Circle Recruitment. Here we have listed the UP Postal Circle Selection Procedure 2020 for the applicants of UP Postal Circle. We has also listed the UP Postal Circle Selection Criteria for UP Postal Circle Recruitment. To know more details about the UP Postal Circle Selection Procedure 2020 scroll down
UP Postal Circle GDS Selection Process
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
- Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only.
- In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB (higher age as merit)
UP Postal Circle GDS Selection Criteria
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement.
- This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles.
- However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing opportunity).
- Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for
each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post 1, post 2, post 3, post 4, post 5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.
- Similarly, in case of a candidate if joins at any selected post, offers to the remaining choices will automatically be forfeited.
- If a candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
- Applicants submitted applications within complete/incorrect data will also be rejected from consideration.
- Candidate should select appropriate Board basing on the year of pass and Board of
pass from the respective states which recognized the Boards.
- Any deviation with reference to the documents submitted and data entered will also liable for rejection of the candidature.
Before applying for UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020, candidates are advised to read the UP Postal Circle Notification carefully. In the UP Postal Circle Notification, all the details of UP Postal Circle Selection Criteria and UP Postal Circle Selection Procedure has been listed.