Uttar Pradesh has released the notification regarding the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Research Officer, UP Police Radio Service, and Lecturer in various departments against the advertisement number 2/2020. The starting date of UPPSC Faculty Recruitment 2020 is 24th of November 2020 and the closing date of UPPSC Recruitment 2020 is 24th of December 2020. Candidates who are interested to apply for this post can apply through the online mode at uppsc.up.nic.in.
There are two vacancies for the UP Police radio service post and 128 posts for the Assistant Professor in Government degree Colleges of UP. This post deals with the detailed vacancy list, important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, and steps to apply for the UPPSC Faculty Recruitment 2020.
UPPSC Faculty Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
Starting date of the Online Application: 24th of November 2020
Last dates of Submission of Online Application: 24th of December 2020
Last date of Paying the Application fee: 21st of December 2020
UPPSC Faculty Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
- 2 Posts for the UP Police Radio Service
- 128 posts Assistant Professor in Government degree Colleges of UP
- 3 posts Assistant Architect in the Public Works Department
- 61 posts Assistant Professors in different specialties (General Recruitment) –
- 130 posts for the Lecturer in Government Homeopathic Medical College of the State
- 4 posts for the Research Officer
UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- UP Police Radio Service – Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunication/Electrical Engineering from any university established by law in India or equivalent Degree or Master’s Degree in Physics/Applied Physics in wireless communication as a compulsory subject from any university established by law in India or equivalent Degree and Working knowledge of Hindi in Devanagri Script.
- Assistant Professor in Government degree Colleges of UP – Good academic record (a minimum second division marks in relevant Bachelor’s Degree) with a Master’s degree with 55% marks in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree.
- Assistant Architect in Public Works Department – Bachelor Degree in Architecture awarded by University established by the Act Parliament or State Legislature or equivalent.
- Lecturer in Government Homeopathic Medical College of the State – Post Graduate qualification in Homeopathy preferably in the concerned subject. The qualification shall be the one included in the Second Schedule of Homeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
Age Limit –
- Candidates applying for the UPPSC Faculty Recruitment 2020 should be between 26 to 40 years of age.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the Government Norms.
UPPSC Recruitment 2020: Steps to Apply
- Enter into the official website of UPPSC.
- There will be an application option for the faculty post.
- Enter all the mandatory details required.
- Pay the application via available online mode.
- Tap the submit button, download, and print it for future reference.
UPPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- For the General/OBC/EWS candidates, the application fee is Rs.105.
- For the SC/ST Candidates, the application fee is Rs.25
- For the PH(Divyang) Candidates the application fee is Rs.25.