UPSC CMS 2021 Notification PDF: Union Public Service Commission has released an official notification for Combined Medical Service Exam 2021 (CMS 2021) on its official website @upsc.gov.in. The UPSC CMS 2021 Notification PDF has been released on 7th July 2021. The last date for UPSC CMS Registration 2021 is 27 July 2021. However, the online Applications can be withdrawn from 03 August to 09 August 2021. UPSC CMS 2021 Exam will now be conducted on 21 November 2021 (Sunday) through online mode. A total of 838 vacancies were notified for Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service and for Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, and GDMO Posts.
Check this article to know more details of this recruitment such as Eligibility criteria, age limit, Selection process, Exam pattern, etc., Download the official UPSC CMS 2021 Notification PDF from the direct link given below.
Latest: UPSC Revised Exam Calendar 2021
UPSC CMS 2021 Notification PDF: Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||Combined Medical Service Examination 2021|
|Name of the Recruitment||UPSC CMS 2021 Notification PDF|
|Job Role||Junior Scale Posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||07 July 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||27 July 2021|
|UPSC CMS Exam Date 2021||21 November 2021|
|UPSC CMS Admit Card Date 2021||Expected in October 2021|
UPSC CMS 2021 Notification PDF:
Candidates willing to apply for this recruitment can download the UPSC CMS 2021 Notification PDF from the direct link given below. Check complete details of UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021 in this UPSC CMS 2021 Notification PDF.
UPSC CMS Vacancy 2021:
A total of 838 vacancies were notified for Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service and for Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, and GDMO Posts. The vacancy splitting based on these posts is given below.
Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service – 349 Posts
Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 300 Posts
Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services – 5 Posts
UPSC CMS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should be passed in the written and practical parts of the final MBBS Exam.
- A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. The examination may also apply.
- The age limit of the candidates willing to apply for UPSC CMS 2021 Notification is below 32 years.
- Candidates must be physically and medically fit according to the physical/medical standards for the Combined Medical Services Examination 2020 as per regulations contained in Appendix III to the Rules of the Examination.
Selection Process for UPSC CMS 2021
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Computer-Based Exam – 500 Marks
- Interview – 100 Marks
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern 2021
There will be objective-type questions in two parts:
|Paper||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Paper 1 – General Medicine and Paediatrics||120 (96 from General Medicine and 24 from Paediatrics)||250||2 hours|
|Paper 2- (a) Surgery, (b) Gynaecology & Obstetrics and (c) Preventive & Social Medicine||120 (40 questions from each part)||250||2 hours|
- The Question Papers (Test Booklets) will be set in English only.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 marks.
UPSC CMS 2021 Notification PDF: Application Process
- The Application mode is Online for UPSC CMS 2021 Notification.
- Candidates (Excepting Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay of fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only).
Apply Online Link:
How to Apply for UPSC CMSE 2021?
- Go to the official website of UPSC @upsc.gov.in.
- Go to the recruitment page and find the notification or click on the direct apply online l; link given above.
- Key in the details in the application form.
- Check the details entered carefully.
- Click Submit.
Q.What is the starting date to apply for UPSC CMS 2021 Notification PDF?
The starting date to apply for UPSC CMS 2021 Notification PDF is 07 July 2021.
Q.What is the official website of UPSC?
The official website of UPSC is @upsc.gov.in.
Q.What is the last date to apply for UPSC CMS 2021 Notification PDF?
The last date to apply for UPSC CMS 2021 Notification PDF is 27 July 2021.