UPSC Result 2020: UPSC has released the Combined Geo-Scientist (CGS) and Geologist Result for Prelims exam, which is conducted on 19th January 2020. The UPSC Result 2020 has been published in UPSC Official Website 2020. UPSC Prelims Exam Result 2020 has Name list and the Marks obtained by the selected candidates.
Candidates who have appeared for the UPSC Prelims Exam 2019 will be eagerly waiting for the UPSC Result 2019, UPSC Mark List 2020 and UPSC Merit List 2020. Recently, UPSC 2020 Exam released UPSC Recruitment 2020 on its official website. The selection process is based on Prelims exam and candidates who got qualified in UPSC Prelims 2019 will be called for UPSC Mains 2020. So for the eligible candidates, the UPSC Examination Board has conducted UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination at various centres. UPSC Result 2020 for the above exam is now available on UPSC official website. Candidates who need to download UPSC Result 2019 can check the UPSC Official site or click the below links to download directly.
Details in UPSC Result 2020 – Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Exam 2019
- Roll Number
- Marks obtained
- Date of Birth
UPSC 2020 Result – CGS
The UPSC Recruitment has conducted the prelims exam for the below vacancies. The Result for the below vacancies has been in listed in a separate page UPSC Result 2020 Pdf.
How to Download UPSC Result 2020
- Visit the Official Website upsc.gov.in
- After viewing the Home Page, Go to What’s New Section, which is the main screen of the Home page
- Select Mark of Recommended: Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination, 2019
- Now details of UPSC CGS Result 2019 Details will be available.
- Click on the Pdf button available in the page
- A Pdf with UPSC Recommended Candidates Result will be available for
Candidates who have appeared for UPSC Exam 2020 can check and download the UPSC Result 2020, UPSC Merit List 2020 and UPSC Mark List 2020 for UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination-2019