VSSC Recruitment 2018: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre VSSC recruitment 2018 has released the official notification for the recruitment of Graduate Apprentice posts. VSSC Recruitment 2018 is releasing a great career platform for young aspirants. This is mainly for the Engineering Graduates. One of the most awaited recruitment among the Indians is VSSC Recruitment. Because of VSSC apprentice recruitment provides an excellent pay scale and a beautiful working atmosphere among the desirable candidates. Aspirants who are having a passion to work in a reputed central government organization VSSC Recruitment 2018 is the right choice. Applications are inviting from the eligible and interested candidates through offline mode to apply for the post notified by VSSC apprentice recruitment. Applicants can go to the official site . Candidates kindly read the official notification to know your eligibility criteria. The main intention for VSSC Recruitment 2018 is to pick an enthusiastic, energetic and young candidate.
VSSC Recruitment 2018: Details
Name of an Organization : Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre(VSSC)
Notification Name: VSSC Recruitment 2018
Job Role : Graduate Apprentice
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
Total Vacancies —— 173
Starting date to Apply: 15-11-2018
Final date for Submission : 01-12-2018
VSSC Recruitment 2018 – Graduate Apprentice : Candidate should possess BE/B.Tech from any recognized University.
Age Limit (as on 14-12-2018)
Maximum ——– 30 years (Relaxation is Applicable as per the rules)
VSSC Apprentice Recruitment ——– NIL
Mode of Application
VSSC Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
Phase I ———– Written Examination
Phase II ———- Interview
Stipend – VSSC Apprentice Recruitment
For selected Candidates ————— Rs. 5000/-
The Sr. Administrative Officer,
R&R Section, Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre,
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala – 695022.
Important Links related to VSSC Recruitment
Note: Refer the Notification to know more details.
VSSC Recruitment 2018: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates who have completed BE/B.Tech/BLISc/Hotel Management in 2016 can be eligible to apply according to the apprenticeship act 1961.
- Ex-Apprentice or Current Apprentice of any other organization will not be allowed.
- Candidates with one year or more in their relevant experience will not be eligible.
How to apply for VSSC Recruitment 2018:
- Candidates who are got interested can go to the link to register your names at Board Of Apprenticeship Training.
- After registering your details candidates can go to the official site of VSSC recruitment.
- In the home of the official site, there will be a recruitment link.
- By clicking the link you will get into the notification page.
- Select the apprenticeship training program.
- Now you will get the recent notification regarding Graduate Apprentice.
- Read the official notification carefully to know your eligibility criteria.
- Download the application form that is attached to the notification.
- Take a printout.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your application form along with the valid documents.
- Send your application form to the given venue.