West Bengal Police SI interview call letter 2021:
West Bengal Police SI Interview Admit Card 2021 Out! Download link for interview call letter, interview schedule, questions asked in the interview is given here. West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) has released the West Bengal Police SI Interview Admit Card 2021 for recruitment to the post of Sub Inspector (Unarmed Branch) & Sub Inspector (Armed Branch) vacancies. Check interview call letter download link and instructions for the personality test/ interview round here for WB Police SI recruitment 2021. The candidates who have successfully qualified for the interview of WB Police SI recruitment 2021 can appear for the personal interview from 22 February 2021 to 25 February 2021. The interview call letter for official posts of WB Police SI recruitment 2021 has been released from the official website of @wbpolice.gov.in.
The WB Police SI Interview Admit Card for WB Police SI recruitment 2021 can be downloaded by using the registration number, date of birth, and other details for WB Police SI recruitment 2021. This is the final step for becoming a police officer and you have to use it effectively. The dream come true moment is near to you make use of this opportunity by preparing well for the personal interview of WB Police SI recruitment 2021. Here we have provided you with some of the important personal interview questions for WB Police SI recruitment 2021. The easy steps for downloading WB Police SI Interview Admit Card 2021 is given below,
Steps to download the WB Police SI Interview Admit Card for WB Police SI recruitment 2021 is given below,
- Reach out to the official website i.e.wbpolice.govt.in.
- Click the WB Police SI Interview Admit Card 2021 flashing on the homepage.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter your Application Number (8 Digit), Date of Birth and click on the click here button.
- The admit card of the WB Police SI Interview Admit Card 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download WB Police SI Interview Admit Card 2021 for WB Police SI recruitment 2021and save it for future reference.
You can download the Sub-inspector interview admit card from the link given below,
WB Police SI Interview: Things to keep in mind:
- The candidates have to bring the printout of the e-call letters of WB Police SI recruitment 2021 along with the COVID declaration form of the testimonial checking desk of the range recruitment board which will be placed at the time of reporting of their personality test.
- As mentioned in the e-call letter of WB Police SI recruitment 2021, proof of identity and other documents should be provided and identical photographs should be brought.
- Candidates should follow the instructions mentioned in the e-call letter.
- For further updates, check the website of the West Bengal police regularly.
- Candidates should wear a 3-ply face mask.
- Should reach out to the venue at the specified time on the e-call letters.
- Should be there at the venue at the specified time at the specified session and will not be allowed at other sessions.
The interview schedule for WB police recruitment can be downloaded from the link below,
1.Why do you decide to choose your career as a police officer in WB Police SI recruitment 2021?
Nowadays, there are not many people doing something bad for society because they have their conscience guided. Focusing on such things as conscience or loyalty will not help you with this question as such things have become rather vague in daily life and if someone wishes to do something for society, practical actions would be better than just words.
2.Do you have any police record?
A police officer is one of the most attractive occupations for many young people. Although someone who had a criminal record in the past, they express their interest in this position and decide to take part in an interview. But in fact that, the questions related to their police record are the integral ones in the interview. As the result, they have no chance to become a police officer.
3.Why do you want to work for our department( WB Police SI recruitment 2021)?
Each department in a company has different cultures and procedures. So when applying for a special position in the company, candidates should show their passions for which department they are interested in. What the interviewer expects is a persuasive answer given by candidates. It is a good suggestion for candidates to show their true desire to the department to which they want to apply in order to let the interviewer know their interest.
4. What have you done to improve your knowledge since the last year?
Employers tend to look for goal-oriented applicants. Show a desire for continuous learning by listing your non-work-related hobbies. Regardless of what hobbies you choose to present, remember that the goal is to prove self-sufficiency, time management, and motivation.
5. Tell me about yourself?
Tell me about yourself is the most common question asked in personal interviews. You have to keep it as a mandatory question and prepare well for this question.
These are the questions to be asked in the interview and more to practice. This final step will be a success to the candidates who prepare well for the interview and become a well-disciplined police officer.