West Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Candidates who are passionate about working with Railway can apply for the Apprentice of RRC West Central Railway Recruitment 2020. Latest West Central Railway Notification 2020 is out with 1273 Apprentice vacancies. The candidates can find West Central Railway Vacancy 2020 details on its official website wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
The WCR Notification 2020 and WCR Vacancy 2020 are all released by the West Central Railway DRM’s Office Personnel Department, Jabalpur. The WCR Recruitment 2020 Notification is mainly for Trade Apprenticeship. All Eligible candidates can apply for the West Central Railway Vacancy 2020. Candidates can start to apply for WCR Recruitment 2020 from 15th January 2020. Before applying candidates are advised to read the WCR Notification 2020 and WCR Vacancy 2020, WCR Age Limit 2020, and WCR Qualification 2020.
RRC WCR Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Online Application Starts from||15th January 2020|
|Last date for Applying Online||14th February 2020|
West Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Vacancy List
RRC WCR Recruitment 2020 has a total of 1273 Apprentice posts. The details view of the WCR Vacancy list 2020 is given below.
There is a total of 31 Division in WCR Trade Apprentice List. The West Central Railway Recruitment 2020 for these apprentice vacancy will have a training period of one year.
NOTE: The Total RRC WCR Vacancy 2020 has been divided for UR, OBC, SC, ST, and EWS as per the rules.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
As of 1st January 2020, the candidates who are applying for WCR Recruitment 2020 should acquire the following age limit.
- Minimum – 15 years
- Maximum – 24 years
The West Central Railway Notification 2020 also has the age relaxation, as per the government rules.
Eligibility Criteria: WCR Apprentice Notification 2020
- The candidate should have completed 10th
- Additionally, the candidate needs to have ITI pass in Trade to be eligible for consideration
RRC WCR Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Before applying for West Central Railway Recruitment 2020, candidates are advised to keep scanned copies of scanned passport size photograph, scanned signature and also scanned copies of essential documents required.
- Visit the RRC WCR official website
- Read the WCR Instruction page before start filling the Registration.
- Start with registering your information.
- Go to your e-mail and click on the Login link and enter the User Id and Password.
- Pay Application fees online.
- Now the Application Form is ready to fill.
- Fill Personal details, Educational qualification and upload the relevant document and Submit.
- Finally, the filled Application Pdf will be generated. Take a printout of it
West Central Railway Vacancy 2020: Application Fees
- For UR and OBC – Rs. 100 + 70 + 18% GST
- For SC/ST/ Women candidates – No Application Fees
West Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Important Links
|WCR Notification 2020||Check Here for Official Notification|
|WCR Official Website||Click here to Visit Official Website|
|Online Application||Opens on 15th January 2020|