World Homeopathy Day Theme 2021: World Homeopathy Day Theme 2021 is celebrated every year on April 10 to spread awareness about homeopathy and its contribution to the world of medicine. The World Homeopathy Day Theme 2021 is observed on the occasion of the birth anniversary of the German physician Dr. Christian Friedrich Samuel Hahnemann, the founder of homeopathy. The year 2021 marks the 266th birthday of Hahnemann.
This article covers the importance and benefits of using homeopathic medicines along with the World Homeopathy Day Theme 2021.
World Homeopathy Day Theme 2021:
“Homoeopathy – Roadmap for Integrative Medicine”
The main idea behind celebrating the day is to make more and more people aware of the benefits of homeopathic treatment and medicines. Apart from that, the day is also meant for discussing challenges and planning future strategies for the betterment and development of homeopathy.
Treatment in Homeopathy:
- In homeopathy, a person is usually cured by triggering their body’s own healing mechanisms.
- This important form of medicine is based on the theory any type of sickness can be cured by inducing symptoms similar to it by using medicines made out of natural ingredients.
- Till today, many people are entirely dependent on homeopathic treatment across the globe.
The department of homeopathy falls under the supervision of the AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy) Ministry.
Benefits of Using Homeopathic Medicines:
On this World Homeopathy Day Theme 2021, it is good to know the benefits of using homeopathic medicines. Some important benefits are,
- Homeopathy is Safe.
- Homeopathy is Effective and Fast Acting.
- Homeopathy is a Scientific and Natural Medicine.
- Homeopathy Helps Build Resistance.
- Homeopathy for All Life’s Stages.
Important CA for all competitive exams:
- Minister of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homoeopathy (AYUSH): Shripad Yesso Naik.
Crack competitive exams with,
FAQ’s on Homeopathy:
- It was founded by Samuel Hahnemann (1755-1843), who grew up in Meissen in Germany, received his medical degree in Erlangen in 1779, and died a millionaire in Paris in 1843.
- During his first fifteen years as a physician, Hahnemann struggled desperately to make a living.
- In 1796 homeopathy was born by the publication of Hahnemann’s article in a periodic founded by C. W. Hufeland, a German physician, Professor in Iena, who was friendly with Hahnemann for more than thirty years.
- Mahendra Lal Sircar