AFCAT 2 2021 Notification: AFCAT 2 2021 Notification PDF to get releases soon!!! Details regarding AFCAT 2 2021 Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary, Apply Online are given here for your reference. Candidates who are all going to apply for AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2021 shall check here the respective details.
The branches through which the airforce will be recruiting the candidates are Flying Branch, Ground Duty Branch (Technical/Non-Technical), and NCC Special Entry for Course January 2022. Candidates can Apply Online from 01st June 2021 to 30th June 2021 through the AFCAT(Air Force Common Admission Test) Official Website. The AFCAT 2021 Exam will be conducted in July 2022. A total of 334 Vacancies has been Notified in the AFCAT 2 2021 Notification Released by the IAF (Indian Air Force. Interested Candidates can Apply for Flying Branch, Ground Duty Branch (Technical/Non-Technical), and NCC Special Entry Branches on or before the last date. Further details regarding AFCAT 2 2021 Notification are given here for your reference.
AFCAT 2 2021 Notification – Overview
|Name of an Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Recruitment Name||AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Various Posts|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
|Selection Process||(i) Screening Test
(ii) Psychological Test
(iii) Medical Examination
(iv) Final Merit List
AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01st June 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th June 2021|
|Admit Card||To Be Notified Soon|
|Exam Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Result||To Be Notified Soon|
|Batch Commencement||July 2022|
AFCAT 2 Vacancy 2021:
|AFCAT Entry||Flying||212/22F/SSC/M & W||SSC: 96|
|Ground-Duty(Technical)||211/22T/PC/101 AEC/ 211/22T/SSC/ 101AEC/
M & W
|AE(L): PC – 20, SSC – 78
AE(M): PC – 08, SSC – 31
211/22G/SSC/M & W
|Admin: PC – 10, SSC – 42
Accts: PC – 04, SSC – 17
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||211/22F/PC/M
|10% seats out of CDSE vacancies for PC and
10% seats out of AFCAT vacancies for SSC.
|Met: PC- 06, SSC-22|
AFCAT 2 2021 Notification: Eligibility Criteria
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 24 years
(Candidate with a commercial pilate license can apply till the age of 26 years).
Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical):
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 26 years
The candidate must have done graduation with an aggregate of 60% in any discipline with physics and maths in 10+2 level or BE / B Tech degree (Four-year course) from a recognized University
Technical branch (ground duty)
- The candidate must have done a four-year graduation course in engineering/technology.
- Must obtain 60% marks in Section A & B examination of the Aeronautical Society of India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
Non-technical (Ground duty)
The candidate must have done graduation in any discipline with 60% marks and in section A and B examination of aeronautical society India or Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India).
|Ground Duty Technical||157.5 cm||157.5 cm|
|Ground Duty Non-Technical||157.5 cm||152 cm|
AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
- Screening test: For officer intelligence rating test, discussion test, and picture perception test.
- Psychological Test: To test the interactive ability and personal conversation with the Interviewing Officer.
- Medical Examination
- Final Merit List
AFCAT 2 2021 Exam Pattern:
|Name Of Exam||Time Duration||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Subjects|
|1. AFCAT 2 2021||2 Hours||100||300||Verbal Ability, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Awareness, and Military Aptitude|
|2.EKT( Engineering Knowledge Test)||45 Minutes`||50||150||Technical|
AFCAT 2 2021 Notification: Application Process
Application Process: Online
Rs. 250/- (non-refundable) as AFCAT 2021 registration fee. However, candidates registering for NCC Special entry are not required to pay.
Payment Mode: Online
AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2021: Important Links
AFCAT 2 2021 Apply Online Steps:
- Candidates have to visit the official site.
- New Users have to register first by click on the New User Register.
- Then start to enter the basic details such as mobile no. and email to register yourself.
- An OTP will be sent on your mobile no. and email, fill and click on Submit.
- A Login Id and Password will be sent to your registered mobile no. and email id.
- Then log in using the Registration Number and Password.
- Select the post and fill up other details such as educational qualifications etc.
- Pay examination fee as applicable, online using Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned color photograph and Signature (in English or in Hindi) in JPEG format.
- Submit the application and take a printout for your reference.