AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Recruitment 2021:
Dear aspirants, the AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident recruitment 2021 notification has been released. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is a group of autonomous government public medical colleges of higher education. Now the AIIMS Bhopal has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior resident vacancies. Check out the complete notification details of the AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Recruitment 2021. If you satisfy all the norms, then follow the procedure and apply for the AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Recruitment 2021.
- Written test / Walk-in-Interview Date – 5th of April 2021, 10:30 AM (Reporting time 09:00 AM).
The AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident recruitment 2021 vacancy details are here.
- Total vacancy for Junior Resident (non-academic) posts – 57.
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2021 Eligibility:
Here we provide the AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria.
Upper Age Limit as on the date of Interview:
- Upper Age Limit: 30 years.
- Relaxable for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe candidate up to a maximum period of five (5) years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years.
- In the case of Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation up to a maximum period of ten (10) years for General Category, Thirteen (13) years for OBC category, and fifteen (15) years for SC/ST category candidates are applicable.
The essential qualifications of the AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Recruitment 2021 are:
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI / State.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS (including Internship- 06/04/2016 to 05/04/2021), not earlier than five years before the date of interview for Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
- NMC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining.
- Those who had joined Junior Residency (Non-Academic) at the AIIMS Bhopal and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorized absence or any other disciplinary/ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR (NA) post even if they otherwise qualify.
- Experience in Army Services, Central Health Services, Private Nursing Homes, and Private Practice will be taken as equivalent to Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
- For all eligible candidates (Junior Resident), a maximum of two terms* are allowed. Candidates who have already done 2 terms* of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) either at AIIMS or outside will not be considered.
*Term of JR (Non-Acad.) is 6 months, if anyone joins and leaves at any time it will be counted as one term irrespective of the duration of work. For each term, the candidates required to submit his/her application separately.
Other Eligibility Norms:
The other eligibility norms of the AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Recruitment 2021 are:
- To be eligible for selection for the above post, the candidate should have passed the qualifying examination by the date of Interview (Including Internship) & result declared to this effect on or before this date.
- The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospitals / Institutions are required to forward/submit their application through the proper channel only. The candidates will not be permitted for Interview if they fail to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer on the day of the Interview, during scrutiny of documents.
- If it is brought to the notice of authorities at any stage that the candidate had not submitted application through the proper channel, then the candidature will stand canceled, and in the case of the selected candidate, services will be terminated immediately.
AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Recruitment 2021 Salary:
- Pay Scale: Junior Resident (Non-Academic) – Basic Pay of Rs. 56,100 (Level 10) + NPA.
The AIIMS Bhopal Junior resident recruitment 2021 selection process details are here.
- Written Test / Walk-in-Interviews Test will be held at AIIMS Bhopal. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
- The aspirants of Junior Resident(Non-Academic) attending the walk-in-interview may note that in case of candidates exceeding more than 20 for one post there would be a written exam for screening purposes and this will not carry any weightage during the interview.
- The joining of the candidates will be purely need-based.
- Any vacancy arising because of non- joining by selected candidates in this selection or by the resignation of the candidate who had joined after selection will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to their merit if any.
- All information pertaining to this advertisement including date of Interview, result, joining, etc. will be displayed only on the AIIMS Bhopal website which is www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in.
- No individual intimation may be sent by AIIMS Bhopal to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting the Institute website www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in regularly.
The AIIMS Bhopal Junior resident recruitment 2021 application process details are here.
- Interested Indian citizens are required to visit on the scheduled date with an application and one set of a photocopy (self-attested) along with originals for verification.
- The original certificates i.e. MBBS Degree Certificate, Internship completion certificate, Qualifying degrees (MBBS), Medical Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, NOC, etc., of the candidates who apply for the post, will be verified at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
- Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD): Nil.
- For General/ EWS/OBC category : Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/category: Rs. 800/-
- Fees to be paid by Demand Draft only in favor of “AIIMS Bhopal”.
- The fee once remitted will not be refunded in any circumstance.
- Candidates applying for multiple departments then separate Demand Drafts are required with separate applications.
- Inadequately filled/incomplete applications may be summarily rejected.