APCOB Recruitment 2021: APCOB Recruitment 2021 Notification Released!!! Andhra Pradesh State Co-Operative Bank Ltd (APCOB) has invited the online application for the post of Chief Executive Officer post. The number of vacancies is not announced officially. The recruitment will be done as per the requirements. This recruitment is to fill the eligible candidates for the District Cooperative Central Banks viz., Krishna, Eluru, and Kakinada. APCOB 2021 Application Form is get activated currently. Interested aspirants shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date to submit the application form get ends on 15th April 2021. Candidates who have satisfied the eligibility criteria should submit the application form within the last date. Further details regarding the APCOB Recruitment 2021 are given here below for your reference.
APCOB Recruitment 2021 – Overview
Name of an Organization – Andhra Pradesh State Co-Operative Bank Ltd (APCOB)
Notification Name – APCOB Cheif Executive Officer Notification 2021
Job Role – Chief Executive Officer
Job Location – Krishna, Eluru, and Kakinada
APCOB Notification 2021 – Important Dates
Notification Released on – 29th March 2021
Application Form Released on – 29th March 2021
The Final date for the Submission – 15th April 2021
APCOB Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates’ age limit should not exceed 62 years as of the date of notification.
- The Applicants should be a Graduate with CAIIB / DBF / Diploma in Cooperative Business Management or equivalent qualification or Chartered or Cost Accountant or Post Graduate in any discipline. Candidates should also have a minimum of 8 years of experience in the relevant field
- The applicant shall have at least 8 years of work experience at the middle/senior level in the Banking Sector. Senior/Middle level for the purpose shall be taken as the third level (Scale/cadre) onwards [i.e., excluding the first two levels in the Officer cadre, or as the highest two levels (scales/cadres) below the level of CEO.
APCOB Notification 2021: Selection Process
The details regarding the selection process have not mentioned in the official notification. It will be notified soon.
The appointment will be for be an initial period of 3 years on a deputation/contract basis.
Andhra Pradesh Cooperative Bank Salary 2021:
The selected candidates will get the salary Rs.59170 – 1650/2 – 62470 – 1800/2 – 66070 and no Stagnation Increments. Further, the CEOs selected under Fit & Proper criteria from any / same DCCB or APCOB, 15% on the Basic Pay + DA drawn, will be given as Special Allowance, which not carry any further allowances.
Perks and allowances will be extended as decided by the Board of Management of the
APCOB Recruitment 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Offline
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
Mode: Through the Demand Draft favoring “THE ANDHRA PRADESH STATE COOPERATIVE BANK LTD” payable at Vijayawada.
The A.P. State Cooperative Bank Ltd,
NTR Sahakara Bhavan,
D No. 27-29-28, Governorpet,
and the envelope containing the application should be superscribed” APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CEO, DCCB, KAKINADA”.
APCOB Notification 2021: Important Links
How to apply online for APCOB Recruitment 2021:
- The application should be submitted in the prescribed format only.
- In-service candidates should apply through the proper channel. In case, the candidate anticipates any delay in forwarding his/her application for want of employer recommendation, he/she may submit an advanced copy of the application along with all the requirements (except employer recommendation) before the last date i.e. 15.04.2021. However, the application, duly recommended by the employer, shall reach the Bank by 26.04.2021.
- A recent passport size photo is to be pasted on the application in the space provided.
- The application can be downloaded from the websites of APCOB (www.apcob.org) and the website of DCCB, Kakinada.
- The last date for receipt of the application – 15.04.2021, 05.00 PM.