APPSC Panchayat Secretary Answer Key 2019: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Panchayat Secretary Answer Key 2019 Released!!! Direct link available here to download the answer key PDF. AS per the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, APPSC Notification has recently conducted the recruitment drive for the engagement of Panchayat Secretary Post. A lot of candidates have applied and attended the exam. The exam was held on 21.04.2019. Candidates those who have appeared for the exam are eagerly waiting to download and check the answers through APPSC Panchayat Secretary Answer Key 2019. Now the APPSC officials have released the APPSC Panchayat Secretary 2019 Answer Key along with the questions paper. By checking the Answer Key candidates can calculate their approximate scores. To know their estimated marks, candidates have to know the marking scheme of the examination. Direct link available here to download APPSC Panchayat Secretary Answer Key 2019. Kindly utilize this.
Details of Raising Objection regarding the APPSC Panchayat Secretary Answer Key:
If candidates want to raise objections on any questions or key, they may file in the prescribed format which is available in the Commission’s website.” To submit the objections, candidates have to send a hard copy of the self-attested copy of the admit card has to be sent from 25-04-2019 to 02-05-2019 till 5 pm. The Objections have to be sent in hard copy format only to the Commission’s Office. The objections would not be entertained through email, Whatsapp, SMS, Phone or any other mode.
How to download APPSC Panchayat Secretary Answer Key 2019?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site psc.ap.gov.in.
- You will get into the official site.
- In the home page, there will be a link regarding the result.
- Click on that you will get into the respective page.
- In that, find the link regarding APPSC Panchayat Secretary Answer Key 2019.
- Click on that, you will get the answer key PDF.
- Kindly check your answers along with the given questions.
- Download it and take a printout for your reference.