APPSC SI Admit Card 2021: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released the APPSC SI Admit Card 2021 for PET/PST tests for the Post of Sub Inspector (SI). The total number of vacancies is 123. The Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI PST/ PET will be conducted from 31st March 2021 to 7th May 2021. The candidates who have applied for this post can download the APPSC SI Admit Card 2021 from the direct download link given below.
The APPSC SI Admit Card 2021 can be downloaded from the Official Website @appsc.gov.in. A total of 18745 candidates will be appearing for the physical test. The candidates who are going to appear in APPSC Physical Exam can check their date of the exam as per their roll number through the link below in this article.
APPSC SI Admit Card 2021: Overview
Organization Name – Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Arunachal Pradesh PSC)
Post Name – Sub Inspector (SI)
Location – Arunachal Pradesh
Official Site – appsc.gov.in
Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI PST PET Admit Card: Important Dates
The important dates regarding the Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI exam dates are given below for your reference.
PST, PET Date – From 31st March 2021 to 7th May 2021
Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI Exam Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- Medical Test
Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI Exam Exam Pattern:
- The Exam will be of Written type.
- There will be four Papers.
- Total marks for this Exam will be 340.
- Candidates are required to score at least 33% marks in each paper and 45% of marks out of total aggregate marks in Written Examination.
- If any candidate does not secure the marks as prescribed above, then the candidate shall not be eligible for appearing in Viva’s voice.
Details On Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI PST PET Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Name
- Exam Centre Code
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Test Centre Address
- Applicant Photograph
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Signature of candidate and exam counselor
Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI PST PET Admit Card: Instructions
- Applicants should download the admit card before the date of the exam.
- Candidates should bring the printout of the admit card to the examination hall.
- Aspirants are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- The date, Time, and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Hall Ticket.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- Competitors are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till joining.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of the Exam.
- Applicants should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
Documents Required For Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI PST PET Exam 2021:
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI PST PET Admit Card: Important Links
Steps To Download Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI PST PET Admit Card 2021:
- Open the official site of the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Arunachal Pradesh PSC) which is given above.
- As soon as you land on the home page, check for the Latest News section.
- Search and find the direct link for the Arunachal Pradesh PSC SI Admit Card 2021.
- Enter the valid details and then click on download it.
- After downloading your Arunachal Pradesh PSC Sub Inspector Admit Card 2021, take a hard copy of it for further usage.
- Don’t forget to carry it to the exam hall.