APSSB Recruitment 2021: APSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification Out!!! Details regarding the APSSB Vacancy, eligibility criteria, selection process, salary, apply online are given here for your reference. Candidates who are having an interest shall refer to the official site and submit the online application within the last date.
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has released a notification for the engagement of Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam 2021 on its official website. A total of 179 vacancies were announced. The APSSB Recruitment 2021 apply online link is get activates from 18th May 2021. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the online application gets ends on 17th June 2021. So eligible candidates should submit the online application within the last date. Further details regarding APSSB Recruitment 2021 are given here below for your reference.
APSSB Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of an Organization||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board|
|Recruitment Name||APSSB Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||(i) Lower Division Clerk
(ii) Data Entry Operator
(iii) Agriculture Field Assistant (Junior)
(iv) Record Keeper/Record Clerk/Computer Operator
(v) Junior Secretariat Assistant
(vi) Laboratory Assistant
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Skill Test|
APSSB Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released||10th May 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18th May 2021|
|Final Date for the Submission||17th June 2021|
|Written Exam||01st August 2021(Tentative)|
APSSB Vacancy 2021:
|2||LDC- District Establishment||54|
|3||Data Entry Operator||17|
|4||Agriculture Field Assistant (Junior)||11|
|5||Record Keeper/Record Clerk/Computer Operator||09|
|6||Junior Secretariat Assistant||08|
APSSB Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 32 years
- Age relaxation as per the norms of Government.
- Record Keeper/Record Clerk/Computer Operator – The candidate should pass the 12th standard from a recognized Board.
- Laboratory Assistant – The candidate should have passed class 12 passed from a recognized Board and holding a certificate course in Laboratory Assistant from a recognized University.
- Agriculture Field Assistant (Junior) – Class 12 passed from a recognized Board.
- Junior Secretariat Assistant, LDC (District Establishment), LDC, Data Entry Operator – Class 12 pass certificate from a recognized Board or institution; Typing speed test of 35 words per minute on computer.
APSSB Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection process is based on the
(i) Written Exam
(ii) Skill Test
APSSB Notification 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
APST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
General: Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: Online
APSSB Salary Details:
|S No||Post Name||Salary|
|1||LDC||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|2||LDC- District Establishment||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|3||Data Entry Operator||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|4||Agriculture Field Assistant (Junior)||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|5||Record Keeper/Record Clerk/Computer Operator||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|6||Junior Secretariat Assistant||Level 4, Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,00/-|
|7||Laboratory Assistant||Level 3 Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,200/-|
APSSB Recruitment 2021: Important Links
Start the Online Application Process – Activates from 18th May 2021
How to apply online for APSSB Notification 2021?
- Candidates have to visit the official site
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the recent updates.
- Under that find the link regarding the recruitment of the above posts.
- Click on that the official notification will get opened.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start the online application process.
- Fill in the required fields.
- Submit the application form within the last date.