Axis Bank BDE Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF is out. The Axis Bank has released this notification to select candidates for the RB-LS: Business Development Executive-SA vacancies. To apply for this Axis Bank Business Development Executive Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF, candidates should fulfill certain eligibility norms. here we have given complete details of the Axis Bank BDE Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF. Go through this page and follow the procedure to start the Axis Bank BDE Recruitment 2021 apply online process.
Get More – Govt Jobs
Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification – Overview:
Check the overview of Axis Bank BDE recruitment 2021 here. In this table, you can check the Axis Bank vacancy 2021 for the Business Development Executive posts.
|Role/Function||RB-LS: Business Development Executive-SA|
|Department||RB – Liability Sales|
|Location||NCL100: Sikar Cluster|
|Experience||0 to 1 (Years)|
|Skills||Presentable Good command over English and local language Good interpersonal skill High Sales orientation for achieving numbers Proactive and Creative Ability to work under pressure|
Check the eligibility details of Axis Bank BDE recruitment 2021 here.
- Graduate with less than 1 year of experience.
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skills in both English and the local language.
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skills.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work successfully as a part of a team.
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
Check the Job Role & Responsibilities of Axis Bank BDE recruitment 2021 here.
- The Liability Sales department focuses on the liability acquisition, assets, and retail forex business for the bank. The department drives business from 4000+ branches and is responsible for sourcing of retail and corporate deposits, salary and non-salary accounts, trust accounts, and forex Business with a view to increase the retail book of the bank.
- About the Role: Business Development Executives (BDEs) are a part of the Bank’s front-line sales force whose primary responsibility is to get new customers for the bank and explore new business opportunities. BDEs are responsible for selling banking and investment products and services to customers based on their needs. They are also responsible for handling customer queries to ensure customer satisfaction.
Check the Key Responsibilities of Axis Bank BDE posts.
- Identify sales opportunities for both the Bank and third-party products by acquiring new customers and building new relationships.
- Manage business relations with existing customers to increase the depth of existing relationships.
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
- Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system.
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Check the steps here to apply online for the Axis Bank Business Development Executive Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- Visit the Axis bank careers page.
- Click the link for Axis Bank Business Development Executive Recruitment 2021.
- Fill in the details as per the application.
- Upload the resume in the correct format.
- Submit your Application Form