Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary 2021:
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary 2021 details are available here. The Bank of Maharashtra has invited applications from the candidates for the generalist officer scale II cadre. The total vacancy for this recruitment is 150. Here we have added full details of the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary 2021 and allowances. So, go through the salary and related details for the Bank of Maharashtra 2021 recruitment in a clear manner. In this Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary 2021 article, you can know about the emolument details, allowances, career growth, etc. Interested candidates apply for the recruitment if you satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021:
In this recruitment, candidates will be selected for the scale II Generalist officer cadre. The selection process has 2 stages:
- Online Exam
The final selection is based on the marks of the online exam and interview in the 60:40 ratio. The last date of online application for this recruitment is 6.04.2021. Go through here to know the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary 2021.
Bank of Maharashtra generalist officer Salary 2021 is here.
- Scale of Pay Scale-II: Rs. 48170 – (1740/1) – 49910 – (1990/10) – 69810.
This is the Bank of Maharashtra generalist salary 2021 structure. The increments are given in the brackets.
Apart from the Bank of Maharashtra generalist officer salary 2021, the official will also be eligible for allowances such as D.A, H.R.A / Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances, etc. in a Metropolitan center & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
After knowing about the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary 2021 details, it is very important to know about the job profile. The Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer job profile 2021 details are available here.
- Overall control on Branch working. Business development. Public Relations & maintaining liaison with authorities of Govt. / RBI / Public. Finalization of performance budget and fulfillment of targets. Monitoring of credit portfolio / Upgradation of NPAs / Recovery in NPAs. Exercise sanctioning powers both lending & non-lending / administrative and reporting to higher authorities.
- Carrying out of Due diligence on credit proposals assigned, Timely completion of Review / Renewals as Appraiser, including Credit Risk Assessment proposals. Securing maximum marks for the AMT in Credit Audit in Pre-Sanction. Assisting Relationship Manager in achieving Budgeted growth in Advances for the AMT.
- Adhering to Turn around Time for processing New / Existing proposals. Ensuring ABS considered for the proposals is the same as filed with ROCs. Ensuring achievement of satisfactory RAROC (Risk-adjusted Return on Capital) for each unit in the AMT KRAs Responsible for Analysis and appraisal of credit proposal including Ad hoc facilities/structuring/rehabilitation proposals/any other type of business or general proposal pertaining to the unit. Ensuring timely / review/renewal of credit limits. Pre- Sanction Stage. Ensuring compliance with KYC norms. Updation of periodical due diligence reports as per RBI guidelines. Obtaining data/information from customers for assessment and processing of the proposal. Interacting with key officials in the borrowing units for obtaining data/statements etc.
- Customer Meets, Supervise job rotation. Follow up of inspection & audit reports & ensuring rectifications. All correspondence relating to Head Office, Zonal Office, Redressal of complaints. Over all control on housekeeping. Ensuring that the Bank’s systems & procedures are properly followed at the Branch. Giving greater attention to planning for business development, charting strategies for growth, expanding customer base through requisite customer relationship measures, scouting for avenues to expand credit portfolio qualitatively & quantitatively, Management of NPAs, Liaison with local authorities, Govt. departments, Large Institutions, Corporates & high net worth clients, etc. to ensure that the Branch is on the path of accelerated growth & improves market share.
- Maintaining effective Public Relations and ensure courtesy in dealing with the customers and public in person, in correspondence, and on the telephone. Avoid confrontation by resolving the issues tactfully. Ensure adherence to Telephone Discipline by all the members of staff. Maintaining effectiveness in branch operations and in customer service. Dispose of the matters as per the rules in force except those that require the personal attention of the Branch Manager. Redressal of the grievances of customers as per rules/guidelines duly bringing to the notice of the Branch Head unpleasant instances, if any, happened in his absence.
- Ensure maintenances of adequate stock of security items, passbooks, publicity literature, and various forms required for deposits & advances, and other transactions. Monitoring the matters related to claims to the assets of the deceased customers and ensuring their quick disposal as per prevalent guidelines. Be aware and authorize the return of cheques of customers in the absence of Branch Head and ensure to bring the same to the notice of the Branch Head.
- Attend to effective cash management. Joint custody of cash, Supervision over tallying cash, physical [from docket & cash reports in the system], Authorize cash transactions, authorizing transactions within his powers, ensure smooth Day-begin, Day-end of the branch software systems, Verify & ensure prompt submission of periodical returns in conformity with the prescriptions in the schedule of returns through concerned departmental Officers / Staff. Ensure periodical balancing / tallying of books of accounts and monitoring of fraud-prone sundry items as prescribed. Scrutiny of daily vouchers, verification, protection and preservation of voucher bundles and records in use. Assisting in segregation and destruction of old records as per the policy after obtaining permission from the competent authority.
- Monitor preparation of annual indent of stationery and security items as per norms. Monitor and maintain close watch on current accounts, big accounts, newly opened accounts and other institutional accounts which form a sizable share in total deposits. Ensure maintenance of registers for cash transactions exceeding Rs. 10.00 lacs and observations of KYC norms at the time of opening of accounts and monitoring of large value transactions.
- Ensure periodical verification of securities and attend to the orderly arrangement of joint custody items duly getting relevant registers updated as a joint custodian. Facilitate taking note of exceptions appearing in exceptional reports by Branch Head and enforce steps to reduce such items. Take steps in consultation with Branch Head to plug loopholes in transgressions on systems and procedures or unfair practices that may cause operational risks / future losses. Advise the staff to adhere to the laid down systems and procedures and to avoid shortcuts bypassing the guidelines. Ensure maintenance of mandatory registers like customer complaint register, AOD registers, etc.
So, candidates, these are the full details about the Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Salary 2021 and allowances. Eligible candidates apply and prepare for the exam with dedication.