IBPS Clerk Selection Process:
Participating Banks in IBPS Clerk 2021:
|Bank of Baroda||Bank of India||Canara Bank|
|Central Bank of India||Indian Overseas Bank||Indian Bank|
|Punjab National Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank||UCO Bank|
|Union Bank of India|
After the amalgamation of public sector banks, 11 banks have been participating in the IBPS Clerk recruitment process.
Factors Affecting IBPS Clerk Bank Preference List 2021:
Over the years it has been observed that most of the banks offer a similar profile and Payscale for the position of IBPS clerk. In the end, one has to join the Bank he/she has been allocated to. The relationship with the bank will be a long-term one, so to keep the bond closer, Bank Preference for IBPS Clerk 2021 is a suitable one that moves forward towards their career. In this article, We have compiled all the prerequisites that will help you guys in choosing a flawless bank preference for IBPS Clerk 2021. Keep following our IBPSGuide page for more updates.
Willingness to Work in a Hometown:
- IBPS Clerk provisional allotment will be under a state level. So if you wish to work in your home state try to give preference to those banks which is having the maximum branches in your state.
- You will be posted in any bank branch across any district of the same state.
Proficiency in the local or official language of the state:
- Language proficiency is a must for IBPS Clerk because it is a state-level job. So you have to choose the particular state from which you wish to apply.
- Proficiency of language means: It means candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT.
Bank Ranking & its Performance:
A good bank ranking is the main thing for employees’ career growth and exposure. To get the provisional allotment in the top-ranking banks, it is necessary to score good IBPS Clerk Cut-off Marks and secure a top position.
List of banks based on their ranking:
- Different banks are having different transfer policies. Getting a transfer to a particular location is easy or difficult only depends upon the transfer policy.
- You must go through the transfer policies of the banks you are interested in to make them the Bank preference for IBPS clerk 2021.