Bharat Ratna Winners – The Bharat Ratna is one of the precious and prestigious civilian awards of our nation. You can find all Bharat Ratna Award Winners complete list here. The Bharat Ratna award is structured by the government of India and inaugurated at the year of 1954. This Bharat Ratna winners award is specially designed to contribute the people who do remarkable service/performance to our nation.
Bharat Ratna Winners – Award Recipient
Name of the Recipient
Atal Bihari Vajpayee
Madan Mohan Malaviya
A P J Abdul Kalam
Aruna Asaf Ali
Abdul Kalam Azad
Sadar Vallabhbhai Patel
B R Ambedkar
M G Ramachandran
Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
V V Giri
Lal Bahadur Shastri
Pandurang Vaman Kane
Purushottam Das Tandon
Bidhan Chandra Roy
Dhondo Keshav Karve
Govind Ballabh Pant
About Bharat Ratna Award
The Government of India serving this Bharat Ratna winners award without any dividing line of race, occupation, position, or sex. From The existing year to 2011, the Bharat Ratna award own winners were stated only for science, arts, literature, and public services. Later on, it has been changed to any field of human endeavor. Each year there are at least three awards will be presented for Bharat Ratna winners. The awardee of Bharat Ratna winner will be honored by the President of our nation. Whatever the nominee of Bharat Ratna winners will be given by the Prime Minister. Over the year from 1954 to till now so many Indian endeavors received the precious Bharat Ratna award for various streams such as politics, business, sports, music, and more. Here we have provided the list of people who received Bharat Ratna award.
The Bharat Ratna award is not limited to Indian citizens alone, there are recipients of the highest Civilian Award from other countries also. There are also posthumous recipients for Bharat Ratna Awards. The candidates can get the complete knowledge of the Bharat Ratna Awards.
- Lal Bahadur Shastri died on 11 January 1966.
- Kamaraj died on 2 October 1975.
- Vinoba Bhave died on 15 November 1982.
- M. G. Ramachandran died on 24 December 1987.
- B. R. Ambedkar died on 6 December 1956.
- Rajiv Gandhi died on 21 May 1991.
- Vallabhbhai Patel died on 15 December 1950.
- alam Azad died on 22 February 1958.
- Aruna Asaf Ali died on 29 July 1996.
- Jayaprakash Narayan died on 8 October 1979.
- Gopinath Bordoloi died on 5 August 1950.
- Madan Mohan Malaviya died on 12 November 1946.
- Bhupen Hazarika died on 5 November 2011.
- Nanaji Deshmukh died on 27 February 2010.
- Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan – Pakistan
- Nelson Mandela – South Africa
Naturalized Citizen Recipients
- Mother Teresa – West Germany