BHEL Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF is out. The Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released the recruitment notification to select candidates for the Part Time Medical Consultant (PTMC) posts in the BHEL, HEEP Haridwar. Here we have added complete details regarding the BHEL Recruitment 2021 Notification. So, eligible candidates clarify all your doubts regarding the BHEL medical consultant Recruitment 2021 Notification. Here you can check all details such as vacancy, selection process, eligibility criteria, application form, etc. regarding the BHEL Recruitment 2021 Notification initially for a period of one year in its Hospital at Haridwar, Uttarakhand. Also, BHEL recruitment 2021 salary details are available in a clear manner.
Get More – Govt Jobs
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy:
here we have added the BHEL recruitment 2021 vacancy for the Part Time Medical Consultant (PTMC) posts in various speciality.
|Obst. & Gynaecologist||1|
The number of vacancies is tentative and subject to revision on assessment. The term of a PTMC will be one year at the time of the initial appointment. Subsequent renewal will be limited to a period of a maximum of three years if his/ her services are found satisfactory. There will be a one-month notice period, on either side.
The BHEL recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria details are here.
- Upper Age Limit (As of 01.05.2021) – 64 years. However, the age limit may be relaxed up to 70 years with specific approval from the Competent Authority.
- Qualification for GDMO – MBBS with one year of experience.
- Qualification for other posts – MD / MS / PG Diploma / DNB in respective field.
All candidates applying for the above posts should have their MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma and MBBS Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI). All candidates applying for the above posts must be registered with the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council of India. Candidates called for interview shall not be paid any TA / DA.
The Selection Process for this BHEL medical consultant recruitment 2021 will be based on verification of Original Certificates/Documents and performance in Interview.
The Applicant should have sound health. The appointment shall be subject to meeting good health standards. The candidates are advised in their own interest that they should get themselves thoroughly examined by a Competent Medical Officer. Medical Fitness Certificate will be required at the time of joining.
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Salary:
|Qualification||Emoluments per hour (Rs.)|
|In case of engagement for more than 02 hours but less than 06 hours per day|
|MD/MS/DNB||Rs. 530/- per hour|
|PG Diploma||Rs. 460/- per hour|
|MBBS with 01 year experience||Rs. 350/- per hour|
|Note: Call duty charges as per Company Rules- Upto Rs. 15000/- per month|
The working hours for a PTMO may be up to a maximum of 06 hours in a day.
Apart from the BHEL recruitment 2021 salary, conveyance charges may be given as per the following during the period of engagement:
- Up to 30 kms one way, conveyance charges may be given on an actual basis, with the upper ceiling of Rs. 4500 per month, with the approval of the Unit Head.
- Beyond 30 kms one way, conveyance charges may be given on an actual basis, with the upper ceiling of Rs. 6000/- per month, on case to case basis, with the approval of the Unit Head.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates are required to download the blank application form (attached to this advertisement) from the BHEL website.
- Send the scanned copy of their duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of the following certificates by email to [email protected] with the subject as “Application for Part Time Medical Consultants-02/2021”.
- (OR) send it by post to Recruitment Section, Ground Floor Main Administrative Building, HEEP, BHEL, Ranipur, Haridwar-249403, Uttarakhand. so as to reach on OR before 24.05.2021.
For any queries, may contact at phone No.-01334-28-5835.
Certificates/Documents to be Enclosed:
For the BHEL recruitment 2021 apply online or offline, check the documents to be enclosed.
- Duly filled in Bio-Data Form.
- High School Marksheet OR Certificate (As proof of Date of Birth).
- Intermediate Marksheet and Certificate.
- MBBS all Semester Marksheets, Internship Certificate & Degree Certificate.
- All Marksheets and Relevant Certificate of MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma.
- Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council.
- Proof of MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma/MBBS degree being recognized by MCI.
- Proof of Experience (experience certificate preferably on the letter head of the organization).