Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 notification is out. The Bihar State Cooperative Bank Ltd. has activated the online application link on March 09. 2021. Candidates can check the details regarding the vacancy, eligibility criteria, Salary, application fee, Syllabus, and exam pattern of the Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 given in this article below.
After checking the eligibility details, you can follow the steps here for the Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 apply online process. For the total of 200 Assistant vacancies, the competition will surely be huge for this Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021. Follow the exam pattern and start your preparation soon for the Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021.
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Notification PDF
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Ltd. has released the recruitment notification for the engagement of candidates in the assistant posts. A total of 200 vacancies have announced for the assistant post in the BSCB and District Central Cooperative Banks Ltd.
The selection process is based on Prelims and mains examination. The online application link of the Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 has activated from March 09, 2021, to March 26, 2021. Candidates should submit the online application on or before the last date.
Candidates can go through this article to read the official notification of the Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 before filling the online application form. Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria of the BSCB Recruitment 2021 can only eligible to apply for this post.
Candidates can make a note of the important dates of the Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 mentioned below
|Starting date of Online Application Registration||March 09, 2021|
|Last to submit the application||March 26, 2021|
|Payment of fee online||March 09, 2021, to March 26, 2021|
|Online examination dates||April (Tentative).|
BSCB Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
|Name of Institution||Category||Vacancy|
|The Bihar State Cooperative Bank
|District Central Cooperative Banks|
BSCB Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should fulfill the following Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment eligibility norms before filling the online application.
Graduate or Equivalent from any UGC recognized the University of India. Computer knowledge is essential. A basic Diploma in computer application (DCA) is required.
Minimum Age: 21 years.
Maximum Age: 33 years.
Age Relaxation: As per the Government rules.
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment: Salary
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment salary details are available here.
|Name of the Institution||Post Vacancy||Payscale|
| The Bihar State Cooperative Bank
Ltd. ( Total: 19)
|District Central Cooperative Banks
(Total : 181)
BSCB Recruitment 2021: Application fee
- For General/ OBC: Rs.750/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PHD: Rs.550/-.
Application fee mode: Online only.
BSCB Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection process for the Assistant (Multipurpose) is based on the
Visit the Official Site @ bscb.co.in.
BSCB Recruitment 2021: Exam Pattern
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 exam pattern is here for your reference.
Online Preliminary Exam
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Online Main Exam Pattern
|Section||No. Of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||35 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||15 minutes|
|English / Hindi Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||15 minutes|
Each correct answer will fetch one mark and for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks shall be deducted. The question paper shall be of objective multiple choice.
How to Apply for BSCB Recruitment 2021: Detailed Steps
- Candidates can follow the given instructions below for filling the online application form of the Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021
- Candidates visit the official site @bscb.co.in.
- Candidates should register themselves with the bscb.co.in.
- Click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Uploading of Necessary documents.
- Then fill in personal and qualification details.
- Verify the entered details before giving the final submit.
- Payment of Application fee.
- No changes/edit of the application is not allowed after the final submission of the application.