The candidates applying for Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment can prepare by using the Bihar State Cooperative Bank Previous Year Paper 2021. You can also make use of the mock test available for all sections of prelims and mains in the link given below.
Before you start your preparation, you can check the Syllabus here. To know the complete details about the Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment check here. The Bihar State Cooperative Bank Previous Year Paper 2021 is given below. The importance of practicing Bihar State Cooperative Bank Previous Year Paper 2021 is given.
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Ltd. has released the recruitment notification for the engagement of candidates in the assistant posts. A total of 200 vacancies have announced for the assistant post in the BSCB and District Central Cooperative Banks Ltd. The selection process is based on Prelims and mains examination.
The Salary Details of Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 are given here.
Candidates can make a note of the important dates of the Bihar State Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2021 mentioned below
|Starting date of Online Application Registration||March 09, 2021|
|Last to submit the application||March 26, 2021|
|Payment of fee online||March 09, 2021, to March 26, 2021|
|Online examination dates||April (Tentative).|
BSCB Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection process for the Assistant (Multipurpose) is based on the
For the information about the Previous year Cutoff
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Previous Year Paper 2021:
Bihar State Cooperative Bank Previous Year Paper 2021 is given here.
To practice the topic wise questions in each topic,
Advantages of Practicing Bihar State Cooperative Bank Previous Year Paper 2021:
- Helps to understand your weak areas: It helps the candidates to understand their weak areas and work on them accordingly.
- Studying the contents of the chapter is not enough for any student. This is primarily because merely going through the chapter cannot help the candidate understand his problems. However, he can understand his problems while solving the previous year’s question paper.
- Helps to understand the important parts of the Syllabus: The topics that seem more important can be identified.
- Helps to Chalk-out the Similar Questions: The repetitive questions can be identified easily.
- Gives Confidence to the candidates: It helps you to gain more confidence about the exams and ideas about the questions asked.
- Helps to make your own study plan: After knowing the syllabus and the topics asked in previous year’s question papers, the candidates can make their own study plan based on their strengths and weaknesses.