BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021: BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021 Notification Out!!! Details regarding the BNP Dewas Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary, Online Application are available here for your reference. So aspirants shall go through this article fully and know the complete details. Bank Note Press, Dewas has released the notification for the engagement of various posts. A total of 135 vacancies were announced for various posts. The BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021 Apply Online link gets activates on 12th May 2021. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the online application gets ends on 11th June 2021. Candidates whose eligibility criteria meet the given norms in the official notification can start the online application and should submit it within the last date. Further details regarding BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021 are given here below for your reference.
BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of an Organization||Bank Note Press, Dewas|
|Recruitment Name||BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Various Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Stenography/Skill Test|
BNP Dewas Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released on||08th May 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12th May 2021|
|The Final Date for the Submission||11th June 2021|
|Stenography/Skill Test||July / August 2021|
|Written Test||July / August 2021|
BNP Dewas Vacancy 2021
|2||Supervisor (Ink Factory)||1|
|3||Supervisor (Information Technology)||1|
|4||Junior Office Assistant||15|
|5||Junior Office Assistant (IGM)||3|
|6||Junior Technician (Ink Factory)||60|
|7||Junior Technician (Printing)||23|
|8||Junior Technician (Electrical / IT)||15|
|9||Junior Technician (Mechanical / AC)||15|
|10||Secretarial Assistant (IGM)||1|
BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Welfare Officer, Supervisor (Ink Factory), Supervisor (Information Technology):
Maximum: 30 Years
Junior Office Assistant, Secretarial Assistant (IGM), Junior Office Assistant (IGM):
Maximum: 28 Years
Junior Technician (Ink Factory), Junior Technician (Printing), Junior Technician (Electrical / IT), Junior Technician (Mechanical / AC):
Maximum: 25 Years
- Possesses a degree of a University recognized by the State Government in this behalf;
- Has obtained a Degree or Diploma in Social Science from any institution recognized by the State Government on this behalf; and
- Has adequate knowledge of Hindi as also of the language spoken by the majority of the workers in the factory to which he is to be attached.
Supervisor (Ink Factory) :
- First-class full-time Diploma in Dyestuff Technology/ |(Ink Factory) Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology / Printing Technology.
- Higher qualification i.e. B.Tech./ B.E./ B.Sc. (Engg.) in the relevant trade will also be considered. OR Full Time B.Sc. in Chemistry.
Supervisor (Information Technology) :
- First-class full-time Diploma in Engineering in IT / Computer Engineering.
- Higher qualification i.e. B.Tech/B.E/ B.Sc. Engg. in the relevant trade will also be considered.
Junior Office Assistant:
- Graduate with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed on the computer in English @40 wpm / Hindi @30 wpm, as per the requirement
Junior Technician (Ink Factory) :
- Full-time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
Junior Technician (Printing) :
- Full-time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Hand Composing, Plate-maker cum Imposter along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
Junior Technician (Electrical / IT) :
- Full-time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
Junior Technician (Mechanical / AC) :
- Full-time ITI certificate in Fitter, Machinist Turner, Instrument Mechanic, Mechanic Motor Vehicle along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
Secretarial Assistant (IGM) :
- Graduate with at least 55% marks, Computer Knowledge, Stenography in English or Hindi @ 80 wpm and Typing @ 40 wpm in English or Hindi. Desirable: Proficiency in Secretarial job.
BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
BNP Dewas Notification 2021: Important Links
How to apply online for BNP Dewas Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates have to visit the official site of BNP.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the careers.
- Click on that you will be getting into the respective page.
- On that find the exact link regarding the recruitment of various posts.
- Click on that the official notification will get opened.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and BNP Dewas recruitment 2021 process.
- Start the application process.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields.
- Submit it and take a printout for your reference.