BOBCAPS Recruitment 2021: BOBCAPS Recruitment 2021 Notification Released!!! Details regarding BOBCAPS Vacancy, Eligibility, Job Description, Apply Online are given here for your reference. Interested candidates shall refer to this article and then start to apply for the notification.
Bank of Baroda Capital Markets Limited has released the notification for the engagement of the Assistant Manager IT Application Support (Institutional Trading) post. Candidates who are having prior experience in a relevant field shall apply for this notification. The BOBCAPS Recruitment 2021 Application Form is get activated currently. Interested candidates before start to apply must visit the details given in the advertisement and then start the online application process. Further details regarding BOBCAPS Recruitment 2021 are given here for your reference.
BOBCAPS Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of an Organization||Bank of Baroda Capital Markets Limited|
|Recruitment Name||BOBCAPS Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager IT Application Support (Institutional Trading)|
|Vacancy||To be Notified Later|
BOBCAPS Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released||11th May 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||11th May 2021|
|The Final Date for the Submission||18th May 2021|
BOBCAPS Jobs 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Graduate, with a preference for relevant post-graduate qualifications
BOBCAPS Recruitment 2021:
- In-depth understanding of CTCL systems and processes related to the Institutional Trading application of vendors like ODIN, Omnesys & Greek soft with knowledge on FIX aggregator.
- Follow and improve the process of CTCL trading application BOD-EOD checklist.
- Manage day-to-day BAU and operational aspects of the trading system.
- Troubleshooting for the front office, back office, middleware, and all other applications used in the organization for trading business.
- Troubleshoot production-related incidents, bugs, etc along with internal Technology teams and with vendors.
- Testing/Analyzing new Algo technologies and products to minimize latency and increase efficiency.
- Perform UAT (user acceptance testing) of applications to meet new regulatory changes, version upgrades, and additional features to be incorporated in software as per business requirements.
- Integration of Various FIX aggregators to onboard new clients.
- Actively handling the CTCL and GIA audit done by exchange and group for CTCL applications.
- Should have experience with exchange regulatory mandate application like Neat, BOLT, RTRMS &NOTIS
- Excellent skills in vendor management and communication.
- Ability to work well under pressure and follow through on items to completion while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Team player with the ability to work independently or with cross-functional groups.
- Experience in front Office application Omnesys & Greek soft technologies in Broking organization and having experience in middleware and back-office software troubleshooting.
- Strong skills in Linux, Windows OS, Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
BOBCAPS Recruitment 2021:
Location of posting: Mumbai
The candidate may be deputed to work with the team(s) with the organization/ parent organization/ any subsidiary of the parent organization if and as deemed necessary.
BOBCAPS Jobs 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
Eligible & Interested candidates have to send the resume Email to be sent to [email protected]
BOBCAPS Recruitment 2021: Important Links
How to apply online for BOBCAPS Notification 2021?
- Candidates have to visit the official site of BOBCAPS.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the recruitment link available at the bottom of the page.
- Click on that you will be getting to the recruitment page,
- On that find the recruitment link regarding JD – IT Application Support (Institutional Trading) available under the current openings.
- Click on that the notification will get opened.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Eligible candidates can send the resume to the given official email id within the last date.