BOI Apply Online 2020: The official notification has been released by the Bank of India regarding recruitment for 214 vacant officers post in various scales up to Grade IV. Candidates can apply via online mode @ bankofIndia.co.in. The BOI application link has released on the 16th of September, 2020. The starting date of submission of the online application is 16 September 2020 and the ending date for the submission of online application is 30 September 2020. This article deals with the steps to follow for BOI apply online 2020
BOI Apply Online 2020
Here the prerequisites of the BOI online application,
(i) Candidates should scan their photograph and signature. Both should satisfy the required specification.
(ii) Candidates should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no. The registered Email ID and password should be active throughout the recruitment process. Call letter and other important details regarding the exam will be sent by the banks to the registered Email address.
Candidates can check below the steps to apply online for the Bank of India Recruitment 2020, The application process will be of two stages.
Stage 1: The Registration process
- Candidates should enter into the official link once it has been released.
- Should enter all the mandatory details
- Registration number and password will be sent to the registered Email address and phone number.
Stage 2: The Log- in process
- Log in to complete the registration process once after receiving the registration number and password
- Fill all the mandatory fields: Academic, educational and contact details
- The next step is choosing the exam center, please be careful while choosing the exam center.
- Upload the photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression and hand written declaration.
- Before paying the application fee, cross check all the details entered.
- Pay the application fee via available mode.
- The application process is over only after the completion of the fee payment process.
Check below the application fee to apply for BOI recruitment 2020:
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 175/- (INTIMATION CHARGES ONLY)|
|GENERAL & OTHERS Rs. 850/-||(APPLICATION FEE + INTIMATION CHARGES)|
Guidelines to upload photographs: BOI Online Application 2020
- The application will be rejected if the photo and signature uploaded in unclear
- In such cases, candidates can edit and re-upload the image and signature.
- Photo uploaded should be a recent passport size color photograph.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings during the process of scanning.
- There should be no reflection if the candidate is wearing is glass
- There should be “No red eye” if flash is used.
- The applicant should sign on the white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed by the application only, no others should sign.
- The applicant will be disqualified,If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Attendance Sheet,
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb —20kb. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
You should follow all the above mentioned steps to apply for the BOI Recruitment 2020.
Read the complete BOI Officer Recruitment details in our BOI Officer 2020 Notification post here.
Check the free test and study materials provided by the IBPS Guide.
BOI Recruitment Apply Online – Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can we select the exam center manually?
A. Yes, you can manually select the available exam center available.
Q. What is the application fee for BOI recruitment?
A. SC/ST/PWD Rs. 175/- (INTIMATION CHARGES ONLY)
GENERAL & OTHERS Rs. 850/- (APPLICATION FEE + INTIMATION CHARGES)
Q. How to pay the application fee?
A. You can pay the fees via online mode.
Q. In what dimensions should we upload the photograph?
A. Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).