BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021: BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 Notification Released Officially!!! Details regarding the BPSC LDC Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process & Apply Online are given here for your reference. Interested aspirants shall refer to the official notification and start the BPSC LDC 2021 Online Application process.
Bihar Public Service Commission has recently announced the notification for the engagement of the Lower Division Clerk post. A total of 24 vacancies were announced. The BPSC LDC Apply Online link is get activated on 19th March 2021. Candidates who have possessed 12th intermediate shall be eligible to apply. Interested aspirants shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the online application gets ends on 16th April 2021. Candidates have to pay the exam fee through an online mode to successfully submit the online application. Further details regarding the BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 are given here for your reference.
BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021 – Overview
Name of an Organization – Bihar Public Service Commission
Recruitment Name – BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021
Job Role – Lower Division Clerk
Job Location – Bihar
BPSC LDC Notification 2021 – Important Dates
|Notification Release Date||15th March 2021|
|Starting Date of Online Application||19th March 2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||16th April 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be notified soon|
|Online Examination||To be notified soon|
BPSC LDC Vacancy 2021:
BPSC LDC Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit (as of 01st August 2021)
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for UR (Male): 37 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for UR (Female), BC & EBC: 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC & ST: 42 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
The candidates should have passed the Class 12th (Intermediate) exam with the knowledge of Computer Typing to be eligible to apply for the Lower Division Clerk posts.
BPSC LDC Recruitment 2021: Selection Process
The selection process for the BPSC LDC post is based on
(iii) Computer Typing Test
BPSC LDC Notification 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
General, BC, EWS – Rs. 600/-
SC, ST – Rs. 150/-
Bihar Domicile Female – Rs. 150/-
Payment Mode: Online, Offline both
BPSC LDC Salary Details:
The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.19,900-63,200/-
BPSC LDC Notification 2021: Important Links
How to apply online for BPSC LDC 2021 Notification?
- Candidates have to visit the official site of BPSC.
- You will be getting into the official site.
- On that find the recruitment link regarding the Lower Division Clerk notification.
- Click on that the official notification will get opened.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start the application online process.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields.
- Submit the online application on or before the last date.