BSF Recruitment 2020: Border Security Force has released the recruitment notification for 317 vacancies in SI and HC. Candidates who have interested in BSF Recruitment 2020 can start applying for BSF Jobs 2020.
Every year BSF released a recruitment notification for various vacancies. Similarly this year, BSF SI Recruitment 2020, has released 317 vacancies in SI (Master), SI (Engine Driver), SI (Workshop), HC (Master), HC (Engine Driver), HC (Workshop), and CT (Crew) in BSF Water Wing by Direct Recruitment Examination 2020. Applications are invited from Indian Male citizens for filling up the Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ Combined posts in Water Wing of the Border Security Force. The BSF Vacancy 2020 has also included in BSF Advertisement 2020. Candidates are advised to check the BSF 2020 Job Notification for the detailed information about BSF SI Vacancy 2020, BSF Eligibility 2020 and BSF Pay Scale 2020. To know more details please scroll down.
BSF HC Recruitment Time Table 2020
The BSF SI Notification 2020 for BSF Exam 2020 Application has published on 15th February 2020. Candidates who are passionate in BSF SI and HC Jobs 2020 can refer to the Official Website and start to apply BSF 2020
|BSF Notification 2020||Flung Areas – Last Date of Application 2020|
|Last Date of Application 2020||30 days from BSF Recruitment Publication|
|Flung Areas – Last Date of Application 2020||45 days from BSF Recruitment Publication|
BSF HC Notification 2020
|Name of an Organization||Border Security Force|
|Notification Name||Notice for Recruitment to the Post of SI, HC & Crew|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Job Role||SI, HC, Crew|
BSF HC Vacancy 2020
Border Security Force is recruiting for the Posts of in SI (Master), SI (Engine Driver), SI (Workshop), HC (Master), HC (Engine Driver), HC (Workshop), and CT (Crew) in BSF Water Wing by Direct Recruitment Examination 2020. This time the BSF 2020 Recruitment is announced for 317 vacancies for various posts.
BSF SI Eligibility 2020
|SI – Master||10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized board or University and Second Class Master Certificate issued by the Central or State Inland Water Transport Authority of Mercantile Marine Department.|
|SI – Engine Driver||10+2 or it’s equivalent from a recognized board or University and First Class Engine Driver Certificate issued by the Central or State Inland Water Transport Authority of Mercantile Marine Department.|
|SI – Workshop||Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Three-year Diploma in Mechanical or Marine or Automobile Engineering from a recognized University or Institution|
|HC – Master||Matriculation from a recognized board or equivalent and Serang Certificate|
|HC – Engine Driver||Matriculation from a recognized board or equivalent and possessing Second Class Engine Driver Certificate|
|HC – Workshop||Matriculation from a recognized board or equivalent and Industrial Training Institute Diploma in respective Trade|
|CT – Crew||Matriculation from a recognized board or equivalent and 1-year experience in operation of Boat below 265 HP and Should know swimming in deep water without any assistance|
BSF 2020 Recruitment – Age Limit
- SI Master & SI Engine Driver – Between 22 Years to 28 Years
- Others – Between 20 Years to 25 Years
BSF Pay Matrix 2020
- SI – Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/-
- HC – Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-
- Crew – Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,100/-
BSF Application Fees 2020
- Each Application should be accompanied by a Demand Draft / Postal Order
- 200/- for the Post of SI (Master), SI (Engine Driver), SI (Workshop)
- 100 for the post of HC (Master), HC (Engine Driver), HC (Workshop) and CT (Crew).
- However, fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC, ST, BSF Candidates and Ex-Servicemen
How to Apply BSF Recruitment 2020
- Go to the Official website http://bsf.nic.in/
- Candidate must read the BSF SI Advertisement 2020 before start applying for BSF Recruitment
- Also, read the Instruction to fill up the BSF examination
- After reading the Instructions, Start downloading the BSF Application form 2020
- Enter correct data in the relevant columns as required
- Candidates need to fill Personal Details, Education, Experience and Other Information’s
- Field marked with * is a mandatory field and requires to be filled.
- After filling all the information, candidates need to send the BSF Application form to the concerned mail address along with the Application Fees
Candidates are advised to take photocopies of the filled BSF Application and bring that copy whenever you are called for document verification.
BSF Recruitment 2020 – Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|BSF Notification||Click Here|