CAG Accountant Salary: Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG), New Delhi has released the notice for CAG Recruitment on the official website @cag.gov.in. The CAG Recruitment 2021 is recruiting for the post of Auditor and Accountant posts. CAG Accountant salary details are available in this article. For this year CAG recruitment 2021 has released 10,811 vacancies for Auditor and Accountant jobs. Interested and Eligible Candidates who are going to apply for the post can get the complete details of eligibility criteria, Educational qualification, and other details in the CAG Recruitment 2021 notification. The candidates clearly know the correct details about the CAG Accountant Salary In-Hand, Pay Scale, Grade Pay, Allowance, Job Profile, Promotion. The candidates who are preparing to become an Auditor/Accountant can grab this excellent opportunity which provides enhanced career growth and salary structure.
Get More: Govt Jobs 2021
More Updates: Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
CAG Accountant Salary In-Hand :
Here the detailed CAG Accountant and CAG Auditor Salary are explained for your reference. The pay scale of the Accountant and Auditor in the division of CAG is in the level-5 pay scale matrix. The basic pay of CAG Auditor and Accountant Salary is Rs.29,200 /- to Rs.92,300 /-. The In Hand Salary details for the Accountant and Auditor in the division of CAG is explained below table:
|Pay Level of Posts||Pay Level-5|
|Payscale||Rs 29200 to 92300|
|Basic pay||Rs 29200|
|HRA (depending on the city)||X Cities (24%)||7,008|
|Y Cities (16%)||4,672|
|Z Cities (8%)||2,336|
|DA ( 17%)||4964|
|Travel Allowance||Cities- 3600, Other Places- 1800|
|Gross Salary Range (Approx)||X Cities||~Rs 44,772|
|Y Cities||~Rs 40,636|
|Z Cities||~Rs 38,300|
CAG Auditor and Accountant Salary: Based on PayScale
The pay level in the pay scale matrix varies from level 4 to level 8. The grade pay details for the Auditor and Accountant post is explained in the table below:
Pay Level-5 (Rs 29200 to 92300)
|Name Of the Post||Ministry||Group||Grade Pay|
|Auditor||Offices under C&AG||Group “C”||2800|
|Auditor||Other Ministry/Departments||Group “C”||2800|
|Auditor||Offices under CGDA||Group “C”||2800|
|Accountant||Offices under C&AG||Group “C”||2800|
|Other Ministry/Departments||Group “C”||2800|
CAG Accountant: Promotion Details
- The promotion of CAG Accountant to Senior Deputy Accountant general after 5 years of regular service in the grade
- 25% by promotion to Graduate Group ‘C’ officials with combined regular service of 3 years who have passed Departmental Examination for Auditors.
- After that the promotion to Senior Accountant Officer (Grade pay 5500) for 12 to 16 years.
CAG Allowance and other Benefits:
House Rent Allowance (HRA):
House Rent Allowance can be revised to 27%,18%, and 9% of basic pay. The HRA is varied for different cities which are given in the below table
|Cities||HRA Amount||% of Basic Pay|
CAG 2021: Transport Allowance
The Transport allowance can be varied monthly according to the place of living. The allowance for the employees posted in the cities is Rs 3600 /- and the employees posted at all other places is Rs 1800 /-
CAG 2021: Dearness Allowance
The Dearness Allowance is given for the cost of living which 17% of the Basic Pay under the 7th pay commission.
CAG Accountant Job Profile:
- Accountancy has to be done for various government departments and checks the expenses & all the transactions that occurred on a particular project.
- Contractors will get the amount only after your verification and approval.
- It is the only job that truly offers you an officer profile because there is no sub-ordination with the UPSC officer as other departments do have.
- You do not have to take orders or guidelines from an IAS officer.
- It is an independent work profile where you have to take all major financial decisions alone.
1. What is the basic pay of CAG Accountant and Auditor salary?
The basic CAG Accountant grade pay is Rs.29200.
2. whether the transport allowance is applicable for CAG Recruitment 2021?
Yes, transport allowance is applicable which varies according to the place of living
3. What is the range of Dearness allowance for CAG Accountant and Auditor Salary?
The range of DRA will be 17% of the 7th pay commission for CAG Accountant 2021.
4.what is the level of the pay scale for the CAG Accountant and Auditor post?
The pay scale for the CAG Accountant and Auditor post is level-5 in the scale matrix.