RBI Grade B 2021 Notification PDF:
RBI Grade B 2021 notification pdf is out. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the official notification for various posts of RBI Grade B Officer General and DEPR/DSIM. The RBI Grade B 2021 notification PDF is published through newspaper advertisements. The RBI Grade B 2021 Notification PDF will be released soon on the official website. The total number of vacancies released for the RBI Grade B 2021 is 322.
RBI Grade B 2021 recruitment is conducted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is one of the most important jobs in Banking and dream jobs for all Banking aspirants across India. RBI Grade B 2021 notification PDF for recruitment is considered a prestigious job opportunity, Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official website @rbi.org.in. The online Registration for the recruitment starts on 28th January 2021. Read the below article to know about the RBI Grade B 2021 Notification PDF mentioned in the advertisement:
RBI Grade B 2021 Notification PDF – Overall Summary
With reference to the Advt no:1/2021 released, the Latest updates of RBI Grade B 2021 Notification pdf is discussed below in detail:
|RBI Grade B 2021 Notification PDF|
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of Exam||RBI Grade B 2021|
|Advt No. & Date released||1/2020-21 & 25th January 2021|
|No. of Vacancies||322|
|Online Application starts from||28th January 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply||15th February 2021|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs 2021|
RBI Grade B 2021 Notification PDF – Tentative Dates
The RBI Grade B 2021 Notification pdf has released the Exam dates for the post of Officer General and DEPR/DSIM. Now, the candidates who are going to apply for the post can check the Application Date, Date of exam, Result Date, etc.,
|RBI Grade B 2021 Notification PDF||25.01.2021|
|RBI Grade B 2021 Online Registration Starts From||28.01.2021|
|RBI Grade B 2021 Application Form End Date||15.02.2021|
|RBI Grade B Admit Card Download Month||February/March 2021|
|RBI Grade B DR (general)& DEPR / DSIM Preliminary Exam Date||06.03.2021|
|RBI Grade B DR (general) phase II exam date||01.04.2021|
|RBI Grade B DR – DEPR / DSIM Paper II & Paper III Exam Date||31.03.2021|
|RBI Grade B Interview Dates||To be Updated|
|Final Result Declaration||To be Updated|
RBI Grade B 2021 Notification PDF: Vacancy Details
As the RBI Grade B Recruitment Notification 2021, RBI has announced 322 vacancies for the recruitment of RBI Grade B Officers for the post of DR General and DR DEPR/DSIM.
|Name of the post||Vacancy|
|RBI Grade B DR- General||270|
|RBI Grade B DR -DEPR||29|
|RBI Grade B DR – DSIM||23|
RBI Grade B 2021 Notification PDF: Eligibility Criteria
The RBI Grade B 2021 notification pdf contains all eligibility Criteria comprising Nationality, Age limit, and Educational Qualification. Interested and Eligible Candidates should fulfill the mentioned requirement can apply for the RBI Grade B 2021 Exam.
As per the RBI Grade B 2021 notification pdf, the nationality conditions are,
- The candidate must be a citizen of India, or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who is permanently settled in India prior to January 1, 1962, or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from either Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, or Vietnam with the intention of residing permanently in India.
As per the RBI Grade B 2021 notification pdf, the age limit details are,
- Minimum age limit– 21 years
- Maximum age limit– 30 years
Age Relaxation as per Govt. norms as given below:
|Physically Handicapped||10 years|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
As per the RBI Grade B 2021 notification pdf, the educational qualification details are,
a) Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General):
Minimum 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations.
(b) Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR:
Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognized University /Institute
PGDM/ MBA Finance with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognized University /Institute;
Master’s Degree in Economics in any of the subcategories of economics i.e. agricultural/ business/ developmental/ applied, etc., with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognized University /Institute.
(c) Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM :
Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade (aggregate of all semesters/years)
Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years and a one-year postgraduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from a reputed Institute.
Statistical Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks (aggregate of all semesters/years)
Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur, and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
For More details: RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria
The number of attempts:
The RBI Grade B 2021 notification pdf has specified the number of attempts for each category which is given below:
- General Candidates: 6 Attempts For Phase I exam.
- SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates: No restrictions on number of attempts.
RBI Grade B 2021 Notification PDF – Application Fee:
|SC /ST/ PWD||Intimation Charges only||INR 100/-|
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS||Application fee with intimation charges||INR 850/-|
RBI Grade B 2021 Recruitment Notification pdf: Important Links
RBI Grade B 2021 Recruitment Notification PDF: How to Apply Online?
Candidates must keep a valid and active email id and mobile number throughout the RBI Grade B 2021 Recruitment Process to receive all the recent updates related to RBI. The online registration for the RBI Grade B Exam will comprise of two stages: Registration and then log in. The steps to apply for the RBI Grade B 2021 Recruitment Notification are as follows:
- Go to the official website of RBI @rbi.org.in.
- On the RBI website, separate links for Online applications of Gr B (DR) General and DEPR/ DSIM will be provided.
- For a new registration, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter the correct details as mentioned in the official document.
- A Registration number and password will be generated and sent to the registered e-mail id and mobile number.
- Log in with the Registration number and Password and Fill the application form with the correct information.
- Upload scanned copy of recent photograph and signature, left-hand thumb impression, and a handwritten declaration as per the guidelines.
- Then, the candidate is asked to submit the application fee using Debit/Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
- Candidates must obtain and save the ‘e-receipt’ as proof of successful fee payment.
- Click the “Preview” button and verify the details.
- Then click the “SUBMIT” button, submit your application, Finally the candidate will receive an SMS that the application has been received successfully.
RBI Grade B 2021 Notification PDF: Exam Pattern
As per the RBI Grade B 2021 notification pdf, the Exam pattern includes three-phase of examination.
- Phase I or Preliminary Exam – consist of 200 questions for 200 marks with a time duration of 120 minutes
- Phase II or Mains Exam – consist of Paper-I and Paper-II with a time duration of 270 minutes
- Interview process
RBI Grade B 2021: Prelims Exam Pattern
The RBI Grade B 2021 Phase I exam pattern comprises 200 questions each question carries one mark. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 will be reduced for each wrong answer. The Prelims exam topics are discussed below:
|S.no||Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||General Awareness||80||80||120 mins (2 hrs)|
RBI Grade B 2021: Exam Pattern For Mains Exam
The candidates shortlisted from the phase I exam are qualified for the phase II exam. The Phase II exam consists of three separate papers and the English paper is Descriptive writing. The Mains Exam Pattern as Follow:
|Economics & Social Issues||Objective Type||100||90 minutes|
|Paper-II English(Writing Skills)||Descriptive (to be typed with the help of keyboard)||100||90 minutes|
|Paper III Finance & Management||Objective Type||100||90 minutes|
RBI Grade B 2021: Officer Interview
The candidates who have shortlisted from the mains exam are called for the next level Interview process. The Interview process will be conducted for 50 marks. The Final Merit List based on the marks scored from both Phase II and Interview.
RBI Grade B 2021 Notification PDF – Syllabus
As we know, the RBI Grade B 2021 Exam Pattern of Phase I and Phase II comprises of written examination. The preliminary exam mainly consists of three sections and topics from which questions are asked from Aptitude, English Language and General Awareness.
The RBI Grade B 2021 Mains Exam consists of objective & descriptive type. The topics from which questions are asked from Economic & Social Issues, English Language and Finance & Management
The Syllabus For Prelims Exam Topics are discussed below :
|Reasoning||Quantitative Aptitude||English Language||General Awareness|
Machine Input Output
Ordering and Ranking
Arrangement and Pattern
Direction and Distance
|Ratio and Proportion
Time and Work
Speed, Distance and Time
Permutation and Combination
Fill in the Blanks
Indian Financial System
Indian Banking System
Get More Updates: RBI Grade B 2021 Syllabus
RBI Grade B 2021 Admit Card
The RBI Grade B 2021 Exam will release the admit card for prelims and mains exam one week before the exam. As per the RBI Grade B 2021 notification pdf, admit card will release in the month of February/March. Candidates can download the admit card once the admit card is released on the RBI official Website. The candidates who successfully done the payment of the application and complete the registration are eligible to download the admit card.
Steps to Download the RBI Grade B 2021 Admit Card :
- Visit the official website of RBI @rbi.org.in
- Scroll down the page, click on the “OPPORTUNITIES” @RBI
- At the top of the page, Click “Current Vacancies” and You will see “Call Letters”
- Click on “RBI Grade B 2021 Officer Admit card”
- Enter the Registration number and password and Login to the official page
- The page will display your admit card.
- Download the Admit Card and take the printout with original ID proof for the exam.
RBI Grade B 2021 Result
The RBI Grade B 2021 result will be released on the official RBI website. The Prelims result will be released after 15 days of the completion of the Phase I exam. The expected release date of preliminary exam results in the month of March 2021. The Final merit list will be based on the marks obtained from the Phase II exam and Interview process.
Get more updates: RBI Grade B 2021 Result
RBI Grade B 2021 Notification PDF: FAQ’s
Here we have added some FAQs regarding the RBI Grade B 2021 notification pdf.
1. When is the online registration starts for RBI Grade B 2021 Recruitment?
The online registration starts on 28th January 2021 and ends on 15th February 2021.
2. Whether Final Year students are eligible to apply for the post?
No, the Candidate should complete graduation from a recognized university/Institutions.
3. What is the Application Fee for RBI Grade B 2021?
The application is Rs. 850 for general candidates and only intimation charge of RS.100 for SC/ST candidates.
4. How many vacancies are released for the post of RBI Grade B 2021?
The total number of 322 vacancies released for RBI Grade B 2021.
5. When the admit card will be released for RBI Grade B 2021 Recruitment?
The admit card will be released 15 days before the date of Examination.
6. How many Phases of Examination are conducted for RBI Grade B 2021?
The Examination consists of three-phase i.e, Preliminary exam, Mains Exam, and Interview process.
7. What is the Age limit applicable for RBI Grade B 2021?
The Minimum Age limit is 21 years and the Maximum Age limit is 30 years.