CAG Auditor Salary: Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG), New Delhi has released the notice for CAG Recruitment on the official website @cag.gov.in. The CAG Recruitment 2021 is recruiting for the post of Auditor and Accountant posts. The detailed information about the CAG Auditor salary available in this article. For this year CAG recruitment 2021 has released 10,811 vacancies for Auditor and Accountant jobs. The Candidates who are interested can apply for the post and get the complete details of eligibility criteria, Educational qualification, and other details in the CAG Recruitment 2021 notification. The candidates clearly know the correct details about the Auditor In-Hand Salary, Pay Scale, Grade Pay, Allowance, Job Profile, Promotion. The candidates who are preparing to become an Auditor can grab this excellent opportunity which provides enhanced career growth and salary structure.
Get More: Govt Jobs 2021
More Updates: Latest Central Govt Jobs 2021
CAG Auditor In Hand Salary Details
Here the salary details are explained for your reference. The candidates who are recruited under the CAG recruitment will provide a low work pressure and Handsome salary. The pay scale of the Auditor in the division of CAG is in the level-5 pay scale matrix. The basic pay of CAG Auditor Salary is Rs.29,200 /- to Rs.92,300 /-. The In Hand Salary details for the Auditor in the division of CAG is explained below table:
|Pay Level of Posts||Pay Level-5|
|Payscale||Rs 29200 to 92300|
|Basic pay||Rs 29200|
|HRA (depending on the city)||X Cities (24%)||7,008|
|Y Cities (16%)||4,672|
|Z Cities (8%)||2,336|
|DA ( 17%)||4964|
|Travel Allowance||Cities- 3600, Other Places- 1800|
|Gross Salary Range (Approx)||X Cities||~Rs 44,772|
|Y Cities||~Rs 40,636|
|Z Cities||~Rs 38,300|
CAG Auditor Salary Structure Based on Payscale
The CAG Auditor salary details of the basic pay, HRA, DA, Grade pay, and other details are provided. The candidates need to know how the Grade pay, Traveling Allowance, and other salary details are calculated based on Level-5 in the payscale matrix:
|Auditor Salary Pay Level-5 (Rs 29200 to 92300)|
|HRA||29200*0.24 = 7008||29200*0.16 = 4672||29200*0.08 = 2336|
|DA on TA||0||0||0|
CAG Auditor Promotion Details
- The CAG Auditor officer will be promoted to Senior Auditor after 3 years of service with a grade pay of 4200
- After working for 2 years, you will be eligible for the departmental SAS exam for the AAO post. After that, you will become an Audit Officer with 5400 (Grade pay) in 12-16 years.
CAG Auditor Allowance and other Benefits:
The CAG Auditor Lunch Allowance in CAG 2021 on the monthly basis.
Transport Allowance :
The Transport allowance can be varied monthly according to the place. The CAG Auditor Transport allowance for the employees posted in the cities is Rs 3600 /- and the employees posted at all other places is Rs 1800 /-
The CAG Auditor post will provide allowance and additional benefits which includes Auditor special Allowance. This allowance mainly based on the performance basis bonus given to the employees.
Mediclaim / Medical Allowance:
The CAG Auditor allowance provides a medical allowance for the whole family.
CAG Auditor Job Profile:
- The CAG Auditor is responsible for auditing all the transactions of the state governments and the Centre when it comes to things like remittance business, suspense accounts, advances, deposits, sinking funds, and debts.
- The CAG Auditor is responsible for auditing all the accounts of any important figures of authority, as and when asked by the Governor or the President.
- He/She must submit all the accounts’ audit reports of the State to the Governor, who then places them in front of the State Legislature.
- The CAG Auditor submits all the audit reports in relation to the accounts of the Centre to the President. The President then submit those reports to Parliament.
- He/She is responsible for maintaining and assembling all the accounts of the State government.
- The CAG Auditor provides advice to the President when it comes to matters of the form, in which all the accounts of the state and the Centre will be maintained.
- He/She certifies and establishes the total proceeds of any duty or tax, and his certification is absolute in such matters.
- He/She is responsible for guiding and navigating the Public Accounts Committee of the Parliament.
CAG Auditor Salary FAQs:
Q. What is the basic pay of CAG Auditor salary 2021?
A. The basic pay of the CAG Auditor is Rs 29200 to Rs 92300.
Q. What is the career growth for Auditor in CAG 2021?
A. The CAG Auditor Officer will be promoted to Senior Auditor officer and then Department of Accountant general.
Q. What are the allowance and other benefits applicable for the CAG Auditor post?
The CAG Auditor allowance includes Lunch allowance, Transport allowance, Special Allowance, and Medical Allowance.
Q. What is the job profile of CAG Auditor 2021?
A. The job profile involves the submission of Audit reports on public undertakings, Finance Accounts, and appropriation accounts