Canara Bank SO Salary 2021:
Canara Bank SO Salary 2021 details are here. The Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2021 is notification is out. Before you apply, check the Canara Bank Specialist Officer Salary 2021 details. here we have added complete details regarding the Canara Bank SO salary 2021, salary structure, in-hand salary, allowances, etc.
Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2021:
The Canara Bank has released the Recruitment drive of Specialist Officers in various disciplines in Scale I & Scale II and Special recruitment drive for Scheduled Tribe Category in Scale II & Scale III. The total vacancy for this recruitment drive is 220. Interested candidates check your eligibility and apply for the exam. Here you can check the Canara Bank salary details. Here we have added complete details regarding the Canara bank SO salary 2021. Also, check the important dates of this recruitment drive.
- Start & End Dates of Apply Online – From 25.11.2020 to 15.12.2020 (both days inclusive).
- Online Examination – January / February 2021 (tentative).
Specialist Officer Salary Details:
Here we have added the complete details on the Canara Bank Specialist Officer salary 2021 details.
|Scale||Canara Bank Salary Structure|
|JMGS-I||₹ 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020|
|MMGS-II||₹ 31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950|
|MMGS-III||₹ 42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490|
As per the bank rules, Dearness Allowance, HRA, CCA, Medical Aid, Leave Fare Concession, etc., and Perquisites like Conveyance, Furniture, etc., depending on the place of posting are applicable.
Canara Bank SO Allowance 2021:
Apart from the Canara Bank SO salary 2021, check the allowance details here.
- Canara Bank SO basic Pay – Rs 23,700
- Dearness Allowances (DA) – 36 % of Basic (Rs 8605.88)
- House Rent Allowances (HRA) – 7 to 9 % of Basic salary
- Special Allowances – 7.75 % of Basic salary
- City Compensatory Allowances (CCA) – 0, 3, or 4 % of Basic salary
- Provident Fund (PF) Contribution – Rs. 3000 to 3500
Thus the Canara bank gross salary details are,
- Metro Cities- Rs. 30758/-
- State Capitals- Rs. 30448/-
- District Level and Rural Areas- Rs. 29927.5/-
This Canara Bank SO salary 2021 details are as per salary revision, Joint Note dated 25.05.2015.
Some of the benefits of the Canara bank specialist officers are,
- Specialist officers will get lesser transfers than general bankers.
- Job security.
- The same level of promotions as that of the general bankers.
The promotion order for the Canara Bank Specialist officers is here.
- Top Management – Scale 7 – General Manager.
- Top Management – Scale 6 – Deputy General Manager
- Senior Management – Scale 5 – Asst. General Manager
- Senior Management – Scale 4 – Chief Manager
- Middle Management – Scale 3 – Senior Manager
- Junior Management – Scale 2 – Manager
- Junior Management – Scale 1 – Officer / Assistant Manager
As the promotion goes up, the Canara Bank SO salary 2021 also rises. Thus the Canara bank SO career growth has wide opportunities as per the promotion order.
Here we have added some important FAQs regarding the Canara Bank SO salary 2021 and Recruitment topics.
Q: What are the apply online start and the end dates for the Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2021?
A: The Opening Date and closing date for on-line registration are From 25.11.2020 to 15.12.2020 [both days inclusive]. Payment of Application Fee / Intimation Charges can only be done between these days.
Q: What is the selection procedure for the Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2021?
A: The selection process consists of Short-listing/Test + Group Discussion + Interview as per the applications. In case the number of candidates are less, the selection is through Short-listing, Group Discussion & Interview. Depending upon the number of vacancies, Bank reserves the right to shortlist the requisite number of candidates and only those shortlisted candidates can attend the Group Discussion and/or Interview.
Q: Is there penalty for the wrong answers in the Canara Bank SO exam?
A: There is a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty to arrive at a corrected score.