CBI DSP Recruitment 2021: CBI DSP Recruitment 2021 Notification Released!!! Details regarding CBI Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary & Apply Online are given here below for your reference. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification and then start the application process.
Central Bureau of Investigation has recently released the notification for the engagement of Deputy Superintendent of Police Group ‘A’/Gazetted (Non-Ministerial). The Applications are invited from eligible and willing officers for filling up 10 vacancies on deputation (Including Short Term Contract) or absorption basis. The CBI DSP Recruitment 2021 Application Form gets activates currently. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and selection process. The final date for the submission of the online application gets ends within 60 Days from the Date of Notification released. So eligible candidates shall download the application form, fill in all the required details, and should submit it within the last date. Further details regarding CBI DSP Recruitment 2021 are given here below for your reference.
CBI DSP Recruitment 2021 – Overview
|Name of an Organization||Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Recruitment Name||CBI DSP Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Deputy Superintendent of Police Group ‘A’/Gazetted (Non-Ministerial)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
CBI DSP Notification 2021: Important Dates
|Notification Released||21st June 2021|
|Starting Date to Apply||21st June 2021|
|The Final Date to Submit||60 days from the Date of Notification Released|
CBI DSP Vacancy 2021:
The CBI is going to recruit a total of 10 vacancies.
CBI DSP Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The candidate’s age should not exceed the maximum age limit of 56 years
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University.
- Applicant must be working Under Central or State Police Organization or Officers of Central Excise and Customs or IT or candidates working under State or Central Government or PSU can apply for this recruitment.
- The candidate should have 3 to 5 years of experience in the Investigation of Criminal Cases.
CBI DSP Notification 2021: Selection Process
The selection process is based on
Period of deputation (including short term contract) including period of deputation (Including Short Term Contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of Central Govt. shall ordinarily not exceed three years
CBI DSP Salary Details:
The selected candidates will get the Pay Level-10 of the Pay Matrix (pre-revised PB-3 Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-).
CBI DSP Recruitment 2021: Application Process
Application Mode: Offline
Dy. Director (Pers.),
Central Bureau of Investigation,
5-B, 7th Floor,
New Delhi – 110003
CBI DSP Recruitment 2021: Application Enclosures:
Applications of only such officers/candidates will be considered as are routed through proper channel and are accompanied with
(i) Cadre Clearance
(ii) Bio-data (in duplicate) as in the Pro-forma enclosed as Annexure-II
(iii) Attested (on each page with rubber stamp) photocopies of ACRS/APARs for the last five years (the year 2016 to 2020)
(iv) Vigilance Clearance
(v) Integrity Certificate and
(vi) Statement giving details of major or minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last 10 years.
Advance copies of applications, applications received after the closing date, or not accompanied with the required certificates/documents listed above shall be rejected.
CBI DSP Notification 2021: Important Links
How to apply for CBI DSP Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of CBI.
- On the home page, there is a link regarding the careers.
- Click on that you will be getting into the recruitment page.
- Find the recruitment link of Filling up the post of Deputy Superintendent of Police on deputation (Including Short Term Contract) or absorption basis in Central Bureau of Investigation.
- Click on that the official notification will get opened.
- Refer to the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and selection process.
- Download the Application form that is attached with the official notification.
- Fill in all the required fields in the application form and attach the required documents and send it to the respective venue given above on or before the last date.