Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification: Indian Coast Guard is going to recruit eligible male candidates for the post of Navik and Yanrtik Batch 01/2022 for ICG Posts. A total of 350 vacancies has been announced for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification which will be filled through the selection process conducted by the authority to select eligible male candidates. The online registration process has been active from 02nd July 2021 to 16th July 2021 on its official website @ joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in. The interested and eligible male candidates can apply for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification: Overview
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Coast Guard (ICG)|
|Job Role||Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik|
|Online Registration||02nd July 2021 (Active)|
|Written Exam Date||September 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||16th July 2021|
|Stage II Dates||October 2021|
|Official Website||@ joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF:
Interested candidates can check the complete details of the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification from the direct link given below.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2021:
A total of 350 vacancies has been released by the Indian Coast Guard for Navik & Yantrik posts. The interested and eligible male candidates can check the category-wise vacancy distribution for various posts here.
|Navik (General Duty)||108||26||67||19||40||260|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||23||05||17||02||03||50|
ICG Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Navik (General Duty):
- The male candidate should be 12th passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Navik (Domestic Branch):
- The male candidate is 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- The candidate should be 10th class passed from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- The candidates should be of 18 to 22 years to apply for Navik & Yantrik posts in ICG, an armed force of the Union.
- For Navik (GD) and Yantrik, the candidate should be born between 01 February 2000 to 31 January 2004 and for Navik (DB), the candidate should be born between 01 April 2000 to 31 March 2004.
- Upper age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
The candidates with the below-mentioned medical standards will be allowed to appear for the selection process and no waiver/relaxation will be provided to any of the standards.
1. Height – Minimum height 157 cms.
- Height standards may be reduced by up to 05 cms below 157 cms for candidates having domicile of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Garhwal, Sikkim and Andaman, and the Nicobar Islands.
- Height standards may be reduced by up to 02 cms for candidates having a domicile of Lakshadweep.
2. Chest – Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
3. Weight – Proportionate to height and age +10 percentage acceptable.
4. Hearing – Normal.
5. Tattoo– Permanent body tattoos are not allowed on any part of the body.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification: Selection Process
The selection process of the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification will be based on,
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification: Exam Pattern For Written Test
The written test exam pattern is given below.
|Posts||Written Test||Passing Marks|
|Navik DB||Section I||30||27|
|Navik GD||Section I + Section II||30+20= 50||27+17= 44|
|Yantrik (Electrical)||Section I + Section III||30+20= 50||27+17= 44|
|Yantrik (Electronics)||Section I + Section IV||30+20= 50||27+17= 44|
|Yantrik (Mechanical)||Section I + Section V||30+20= 50||27+17= 44|
|Subjects||No. of Question||Marks||Time Duration|
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Subjects (depending on posts)||No. of Question||Marks||Time Duration|
|Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical Engg.||50||50||30 minutes|
Indian Coast Guard Salary Structure
- Navik (General Duty)- Basic pay of Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
- Navik (Domestic Branch)- Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus the Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on the nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulation.
- Yantrik- Basic pay Rs. 29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition, you will be paid Yantrik pay @ Rs. 6200/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulation.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification: Application Process
- The Application mode is Online for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- The candidates have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 250/- through online mode using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ Maestro/Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI. SC/ST candidates are exempted from application fees.
Online Application Link:
How to Apply For ICG Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website @ joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in or click the direct apply online link given above.
- Click on the “Candidates” section appearing on the top.
- Click on Registration/Apply Online option.
- Sign in with your email id and password.
- Make sure the validity of e-mail and mobile number is at least up to 30th June 2022.
- Key in the details in the application form.
- Complete the online payment process if applicable.
- Click Submit.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.