CDAC Technical Advisor Recruitment 2021:
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Technical Advisor Vacancies on the Official Site. Interested candidates who are all eligible can apply for the CDAC Technical Advisor Recruitment 2021. The Starting date to apply for the CDAC Technical Advisor Recruitment 2021 commences from March 11, 2021, to March 31, 2021. Candidates can apply for this post on or before the last date.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), is a Scientific Society under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. CDAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. Well experienced candidates with the essential qualifications can only apply for the CDAC Technical Advisor Recruitment 2021. Candidates can go through the Official Notification of CDAC Technical Advisor Recruitment 2021 before filling the online application form.
|Starting date to apply online||March 11, 2021|
|Last date to submit the online application||March 31, 2021.|
CDAC Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Candidates must have complete 1st Class B.Tech/B.E/MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/IT or in relevant discipline with at least 15 years of post-qualification experience OR
- Master in Technology (M.Tech) / Masters in Engineering (M.E.) in relevant discipline with 11 years of post-qualification experience.
Applicants age limit 50 years (Relaxation will be as per Government of India instructions).
Relaxation/ Age Limit:
Applicants belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / physically challenged/Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms.
- To create, lead, guide, motivate and harness a group of highly specialized pool of scientific, R&D, technical and administrative personnel at IJ NexGen CoEIT / HTU to achieve organizational goals and growth.
- A Broad scientific, R&D and technological vision and ability to keep track of recent trends and emerging developments in the relevant technical field.
- Proven expertise in R&D projects in the areas of Cyber Security /Grid Computing/Information Technology/ Software Technology/ HPC/ e-Governance/ Education and Training etc.
- The Ability to effectively interface with Government, Academic, R&D and Educational institutions in Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan along with Industry, Entrepreneurs and Start-ups.
- To drive the technology and business revenue of IJ NexGen CoEIT through its products, technologies and services paradigm.
- Examine & document the short and long-term needs of IJ NexGen CoEIT to attain the objectives.
- Document technical risks, requirements, issues, and training required at IJCoEIT.
- Works directly with IJ NexGen CoEIT / HTU, external clients (as required by HTU / Government of Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan) and internal teams to execute various projects in Jordan.
- Strategic Planning, conceptualizing / development of new products / projects / technologies at IJ NexGen CoEIT.
- Responsible for coordination between Resource Centre at CDAC Noida and IJ NexGen CoEIT.
- Responsible for scheduling various courses to be offered at IJ NexGen CoEIT, execution of these courses, assessment & certification and quality monitoring.
- Ensure that the record of the batches conducted at IJ NexGen CoEIT is properly maintained using Course Management Software developed by CDAC.
- Conduction of online examination at IJ NexGen CoEIT using Examination Management System developed by CDAC.
- To ensure optimal utilization of CDAC PARAM Shavak (supercomputer in a box) at IJ NexGen CoEIT for education & research purpose.
CDAC Technical Advisor Salary
The candidate selected will be paid a consolidated monthly salary of Rs. 64000/- (Rupees Sixty Four Thousand Only) while in India.
CDAC Selection Process 2021:
Applications will be first screened and then the candidate will be interviewed, as deemed fit by the management. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding to the incumbents.
CDAC Application Fees 2021:
A non-refundable application fee of Rs.500/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates through an online payment.
No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
Click Here For More Govt. Jobs
CDAC Technical Advisor Recruitment 2021: Important links
How to Apply for CDAC Technical Advisor Recruitment 2021:
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully.
- Candidates can click on the apply online link mentioned above to apply for the technical advisor post.
- Fill in all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in the online application form click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates either through online payment, using Debit/ Credit Card or by remitting the amount, at any branch of Axis Bank, using the challan generated during the online application process at the CDAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for your own records.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference.