CIPET Recruitment 2020 for the post of Senior Project Associate notification has released. The candidates can check the important recruitment details here. If you meet all the eligibility norms as per the CIPET Recruitment 2020 notification, you can apply for this job.
The full form of CIPET is Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology. It is a government organization that comes under the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals,
Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India. Now CIPET recruitment notification 2020 is out. This recruitment notification is to select candidates for the Senior Project Associate cadre. Here we have given all the important details regarding the selection. Candidates check the CIPET 2020 recruitment notification and assess your eligibility. Even if you are not satisfying any one of the eligibility norms, you cannot apply. So check your eligibility in a thorough manner. Then you can proceed to apply for this CIPET 2020 recruitment. Here we have updated the correct details such as selection process, eligibility criteria, salary, application process, etc. So go through the page completely, and apply for the CIPET recruitment 2020.
CIPET Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2020:
The CIPET – School for Advanced Research in Polymers (SARP)- LARPM, at Bhubaneswar is the organization inviting applicants. They will recruit highly motivated and desirous research candidates for the engagement of Senior Project Associate to work under various sponsored projects of CIPET: SARP-LARPM. So candidates check your eligibility and apply for this recruitment. The CIPEt recruitment 2020 application form is available here. You can also check the application process here. Before that go through all the important details.
Essential Qualification For Senior Project Associate:
Here we have updated the essential educational qualification for the CIPET 2020 recruitment. So check the educational qualification and age limit to apply for this post.
Any of the following educational qualifications are compulsory to apply for this recruitment.
- M.Sc. / M.E. / M.Tech in Chemistry / Material Science / Polymer Science / Materials Science & Engineering / Plastics Engineering / Polymer nanotechnology.
- NET / GATE qualified candidates with research experience having 02 nos. of Publication in Peer Reviewed Journal shall be preferred.
So candidates check the required educational qualifications and the preferences.
The age limit for the CIPER recruitment 2020 is upto 35 years. So candidates if you are eligible, then apply for the Senior Project Associate Cadre.
Duration of Project:
The duration of the project is initially for a period of 1 year. This may also be extended depending upon the project requirement. The candidates applying for the CIPET recruitment 2020, take a note of it. Also check the fellowship for this recruitment.
The Fellowship awarded for the CIPET recruitment 2020 is Rs. 36000 per month. So the eligible and talented candidates acan apply for this recruitment.
CIPET Recruitment Application Form 2020:
Candidates should send Duly filled in application in prescribed format along with supporting testimonials of degrees with research experience and research publications. They should send the applicationt to the Officer (PAF), CIPET:SARP, Bhubaneswar (e-mail : [email protected]) on or before 18th May 2020. For the CIPET recruitment 2020 online apply process, go through the steps below.
- Download the CIPET 2020 recruitment online apply form, using the given link.
- Tick your educational field.
- Enter your name along with the surname, in capital letters.
- Then fill the other details sucha as sex, nationality, marital status, community, date of birth, address, etc.
- Don’t give any fake details in you CIPET application form 2020.
- Then fill your academic qualification, year of passing and percentage of marks.
- Provide your competitive exam details.
- Then describe your project details in brief. Also, if necessary, continue on a separate sheet.
- Then give your achievement details if any. Here also you can continue in a separate sheet if necessary.
- Provide your relevant work experience if any.
- Then give the Relevant Publications / Patents / Presentations / Computer Proficiency. Also, provide any other relevant information to support your application, and continue on a separate sheet if necessary.
- Provide details on Knowledge on high end Characterization equipments related plastics / polymer Technology.
- Finally sign the declaraion form and save your CIPET recruitment 2020 application form.
- Mail it before the last date as mentioned.
CIPET recruitment 2020 Official notification – CLICK HERE to View Official Notification
Eligibility Details Notice – CLICK HERE to View Eligibility Details of CIPET Jobs 2020
Application Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD Applcation Form For CIPET Recruitment 2020
CIPET Recruitment 2020:
Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology (CIPET) has released the CIPET recruitment notification for Senior Officer, Officer, Technical Officer, Assistant Officer, Assistant Technical Officer, Administrative Assistant Gr.III and Technical Assistant Gr. III Posts. Candidates who are passionate about CIPET jobs can apply for CIPET Recruitmwnt 2020 up to 29th May, 2020
Every year Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology (CIPET) releases notification for various posts. Similarly, this year, CIPET has released the Recruitment Notification 2020 for Senior Officer, Officer, Technical Officer, Assistant Officer, Assistant Technical Officer, Administrative Assistant Gr.III and Technical Assistant Gr. III Posts. Candidates can start to apply up to 29th May 2020. Only eligible candidate can apply for CIPET 2020 Recruitment. Candidates should go through the CIPET 2020 Recruitment Notice carefully before applying for the CIPET Post and ensure that they fulfil all the CIPET Eligibility Conditions. The CIPET Vacancy 2020 has also included in CIPET Advertisement 2020. Candidates are advised to check the CIPET Job 2020 Notification for the detailed information about CIPET Vacancy 2020, CIPET Eligibility 2020 and CIPET Salary 2020. To know more details please scroll down.
CIPET 2020 Recruitment
Applications strictly in the prescribed format along with necessary enclosures should be sent by Registered/Speed Post to “The Director (Administration), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600032” latest by 29th May, 2020 or thirty days from the date of publication in the Employment News, whichever is earlier. The candidates should clearly mention “Advertisement No. with Date” and “Name of the post applied for” in bold letters on top of the envelope
CIPET Notification 2020
|Name of an Organization||Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology|
|Notification Name||Recruitment of Technical & Non-Technical Positions|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
CIPET Vacancy 2020
CIPET Recruitment is one of the most expecting recruitment among job seekers. This time the CIPET 2020 Jobs are announced for Senior Officer, Officer, Technical Officer, Assistant Officer, Assistant Technical Officer, Administrative Assistant Gr.III and Technical Assistant Gr. III Posts.
CIPET Eligibility 2020
As per the prescribed educational qualification given in the official notification candidates should possess MBA / Post Graduation in Public Administration/ PG diploma in Management/M.E./M.Tech/B.E./B.Tech from any recognized university with relevant experience
Steps for CIPET Applications 2020
CIPET website is the main source of contact and all related information candidates are advised to be in touch with CIPET website for further process. Also, Mobile No and E-mail ID mentioned in the application are to be kept valid & active during the process
- Candidates kindly visit the official site – gov.in
- Now candidate can able to view the CIPET Home Page
- All recent notifications are listed in the CIPET Home Page; the candidate can search for respective notification
- After finding the above post, click on the link to read the CIPET Notification 2020
- Candidates should read the Notification carefully and check whether they are eligible to apply for CIPET Vacancy.
- After reading the Notification, start applying online for CIPET Vacancy 2020.
- First candidates need to register themselves in the Website and start filling the CIPET Online Application Form
- Finally, fill all the details in the application and submit it before the last date
Candidates are informed to download the filled CIPET Application Form 2020. Candidates can also take a printout of the CIPET Application Form for further details.
CIPET 2020 Vacancy: Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here View Official Website of CIPET 2020 Vacancy|
|Notification||Click Here to View Notification of CIPET 2020 Jobs|
|Qualification||Click Here to View Qualification for CIPET Recruitment 2020|
|Application Form||Click Here to Apply CIPET Vacancy 2020|
CIPET Notification 2020: CIPET Recruitment 2020 Notification has Released Officially!!! Details regarding CIPET Vacancy 2020, Eligibility Criteria & Application Form are available here. Candidates who are having interest shall refer to the official site and should submit the CIPET online application 2020 within the last date.
Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology has recently announced the notification for the engagement of Technical Assistant, Faculty & Other posts. Consequently, every year they had announced and recruited a lot of candidates for various posts. Similarly, this year too they had announced a total of 241 vacancies throughout the state. The CIPET Apply Online link is get activated currently. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The final date for the submission of the application get ends on 20-03-2020. Further details regarding CIPET Jobs 2020 are available here below for your reference.
CIPET Notification 2020
CIPET Jobs 2020
|Name of an Organization||Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology|
|Recruitment Name||CIPET Recruitment 2020|
|Job Role||Technical Assistant & Other Posts|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
CIPET Application Form 2020: Important Dates
Starting Date to Apply Online: Activated Currently
The Final date for the submission: 20-03-2020
Candidates should submit your application on or before the last date.
CIPET Vacancy 2020
|4||Physical Training Instructor||12|
|5||Asst Placement Officer||10|
|8||Placement & Customer Relations Officer||07|
CIPET Recruitment 2020: Age Limit
As per the prescribed age criteria given in the official notification candidates should possess
Maximum: 35 years & 65 Years
May vary depends upon the post. So candidates kindly refer to the notification for further details.
CIPET Notification 2020: Educational Qualification
As per the prescribed educational qualification given in the official notification candidates should possess ITI/Diploma/BE/B.Tech/B.Ped/M.Sc/PG from any recognized university with relevant experience.
CIPET Application Form 2020: Application Process
Application Mode: Offline
Venue: “The Principal Director (New Projects),
CIPET Head Office,
T.V.K. Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai – 600 032
CIPET Vacancy 2020: Important Links
Official Site: Click Here to View Official Website of CIPET Vacancy 2020
Notification 1: Click Here to View Notification for CIPET Vacancy 2020
Notification 2: Click Here to View Notification for CIPET Vacancy 2020
Qualification 1: Click Here view Qualification For CIPET Jobs 2020
Qualification 2: Click Here View Qualification for CIPET Jobs 2020
Vacancy Details: Click Here View Vacancy For CIPET Vacancy 2020
Other Details: Click Here to View Other Details of CIPET Jobs 2020
How to apply for CIPET Recruitment 2020?
- Candidates kindly visit the official site cipet.gov.in.
- You will get into the official site.
- In the home page, there will be a link regarding the recent updates.
- Under that find the exact link regarding the recruitment of various posts.
- Click on that you will get the official notification.
- Refer to the notification to know your prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Fill the application and send it to the respective venue on or before the last date.