Monthly Current Affairs: Candidates who are preparing for Government Competitive exams can refer this article for Monthly Current Affairs. Current Affairs plays a vital role in the competitive exams like IBPS, Banking exams, UPSC, SSC, RRB, and for all the government exams. So candidates should use this Monthly Current Affairs capsule to get high marks in the upcoming exams.
Current affairs is an important section, where candidates can easily score high marks, because current affairs doesn’t need any calculations. If you’re clear in every Monthly Current Affairs, then you can easily score full marks in this section. Comparatively, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning involves calculation or logical solving method. So aspirants need to prepare well through this Monthly current affairs. This Monthly Current Affairs will be helpful for all upcoming examinations. Most of the competitive examinations needs 6 months to 1 year Current Affairs preparation. So by reading Monthly Current Affairs, candidate can gain more marks.
Monthly Current Affairs
Dear Readers, Monthly Current Affairs News Updates about the National and International events were listed here. Read Monthly Current Affairs here and stay updated with current news. Candidates those who are preparing for IBPS/SBI/PO/Clerk exam and all other competitive exams can use this and try Monthly Current Affairs Quiz to test your knowledge level.
Importance of Monthly Current Affairs
- Monthly Current Affairs Capsule is very important for all competitive exams.
- Candidates, those who are preparing for Upcoming SBI / IBPS / Banking / Insurance and other competitive exams can refer Monthly Current Affairs Capsule 2020 PDF materials.
- It is not possible to read the Newspaper each day and to gather every important news daily. But you can prepare for simple reading Month-wise Current Affairs Capsule 2020 PDF here.
- This Monthly Current Affairs PDF provides you latest current affair events that are important for banking, IBPS, RRB, SBI, Railways, insurance, SSC, UPSC and other competitive exams.
- It covers various sections like banking & finances current events 2020, appointments, schemes, Important days, Indian and international affairs 2020, defense news, political affairs, awards, sports news and many for competitive exams.
Focus more on Monthly Current Affairs
- Current Affairs is not only useful for examination, it will also improvise your skills.
- Most of the competitive exams has Current Affairs in Mains Examinations only. But candidates are advised to prepare the current affairs, when they start applying for the competitive examinations itself.
- Covering last 6 months Current Affairs, is not an easy one.
- Not only in the Mains examination, Monthly Current Affairs will also helps until you complete your final interview in the selection process.
- Do smart work while preparing Monthly Current Affairs Sections. Have keywords, tips and shortcuts, because it will widely helps during the examination.
- In Monthly Current affairs, General Awareness plays a major role, partially financial and economical affairs will also gain some importance. So prepare as per the weightage given for each topics.
Main Topics Covered in Monthly Current Affairs
- Appointment and Resignation
- Banking and economy
- Books and their Authors
- Dates and Events
- Defense Exercise
- Government schemes and policies
- News of national and international importance
- Ranks & Reports
- Science & Technology
- Sports News
- States , Countries and its Capital
Financial and Banking awareness
- Banking Terms
- Chair persons in Banking
- Functions of financial institutions
- Head Quarters of each Bank
- Trading – Import and Export
- Functions of Reserve Bank of India
- Central Budget
- Exchange rates
- Reserve Bank new rules